Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Nocturne no.10 in Ab by Chopin  (Read 4747 times)

Offline virtuoso_735

• PS Silver Member
Nocturne no.10 in Ab by Chopin
on: August 18, 2005, 11:26:44 PM
Hi again everyone. I recorded this nocturne just today, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It has a few mistakes, but no crashes or stops. It is Chopin's nocturne op.32 no.1. I hope you enjoy it, and I would really appreciate any comments on my playing, good or bad. :)

Here's the link: https://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6905895

Thanks for listening/replying! :D

Offline orlandopiano

• PS Silver Member
Re: Nocturne no.10 in Ab by Chopin
Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 01:39:02 AM
Hi again everyone. I recorded this nocturne just today, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It has a few mistakes, but no crashes or stops. It is Chopin's nocturne op.32 no.1. I hope you enjoy it, and I would really appreciate any comments on my playing, good or bad. :)

Here's the link: https://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6905895

Thanks for listening/replying! :D

I got the B major 9/3 Nocturne.  Nice job, but it's not the A flat one.

Offline virtuoso_735

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 05:02:06 AM
I got the B major 9/3 Nocturne.  Nice job, but it's not the A flat one.

Very sorry about that. I posted the wrong link. It should be here: https://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4838982

btw, are you the Orlandopiano that used to go to Chopinfiles? I remember that your recording of the same piece was very very nice and inspired me to play this. ;)

Offline orlandopiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 05:59:30 AM
btw, are you the Orlandopiano that used to go to Chopinfiles? I remember that your recording of the same piece was very very nice and inspired me to play this. ;)

Oh that's right. Yeah I did post a recording of that on there. Thanks for the comments. You play it very well. Just need to tune that piano!  ;D
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert