Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Me playing Bach  (Read 2852 times)

Offline falcon1

• PS Silver Member
Me playing Bach
on: August 15, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
Hi all,

because I'm new I thought I would post here a "recording" of me playing on my little church organ here in Iceland. :)

I added small reverb on it because unfortunatly the Church is completely without accoustic. :(

I'm playing the Dorian toccata and the D-minor fugue which comes with THE d-minor toccata. :)

Btw. sorry for the low quality of recording and also I didn't have any help to turn the pages so I needed to worry about that too. hehee ... :D

Offline ganymed

• PS Silver Member
Re: Me playing Bach
Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:27:40 PM
omg everything sounds fluent and i can hear the themes cleary wow !! wow
"We can never know what to want, because, living only one life, we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come."

Milan Kundera,The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Offline falcon1

• PS Silver Member
Re: Me playing Bach
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:33:21 PM
omg everything sounds fluent and i can hear the themes cleary wow !! wow

Thank you very much ganymed. :)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert