Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Mozart. Fantasia in C Minor  (Read 5374 times)

Offline vladimirdounin

• PS Silver Member
Mozart. Fantasia in C Minor
on: December 01, 2006, 08:58:57 AM
 Recorded during my "concert consisting of your requests" at "Glenn Gould Studio" of CBC on October 20. 2006. I am the owner of this recording and do not contemplate any problem with the copy rights.

I am going to use this recording for educational purposes (see "school of playing beautifully" in my post "Fur Elise") to prove that music is just a  language, and the "words" of music are the same in any song of any style.

Vladimir Dounin

Offline piano121

• PS Silver Member
Re: Mozart. Fantasia in C Minor
Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:16:10 PM
Wonderfull performance! :D you did it so well... you captured the mistery, and drama of this piece. I never studied this piece before, so I can´t coment on details, but it seems very nice to me. Your sense of dinamics is fantastic, and the sound you produce is beautifull to. Thanks for sharing this briliant performance.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert