Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: beethoven op 10 #3  (Read 4236 times)

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
beethoven op 10 #3
on: February 22, 2007, 04:35:29 AM
a little shaky here and there - but it's coming.

Offline zheer

• PS Silver Member
Re: beethoven op 10 #3
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:51:24 AM
Very nice,am listinig to it as i read abook. You Know electric piano always make the music sound like study demo, ie a test on naming what key is the music in or time signature.
" Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends" - Tom Cruise -

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
Re: beethoven op 10 #3
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:34:52 PM
thanks!  yes.  i forgot to say - i'm playing this on my casio privia (px-310).  the bad thing is that it IS a digital.  the good thing - i can record (where i don't have that capability yet for my piano - which is out of tune right now - and i can't afford to get it tuned just yet).  this keyboard however, is touch sensitive, so it hasn't been all bad for my practice.  and, i've been doing A LOT more practice because of having headphones.  everyone complained before when i practiced while they did homework.  they said it was distracting.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert