Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Bach P&F c minor BK I  (Read 4513 times)

Offline pianogeek_cz

• PS Silver Member
Bach P&F c minor BK I
on: December 27, 2007, 09:32:40 PM
Please try not to cringe too audibly, the piano is getting tuned soon... ::)
Nah, it's a work edition, especially the fugue.

Recorded on my brand new Zoom H4. (Yay!) Might need turning the volume up a bit.

Constructive criticism is very much welcome.
Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz (Without cunning a nation shall fall,  Salvation Come By Many Good Counsels)

Offline spaciiey

• PS Silver Member
Re: Bach P&F c minor BK I
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:03:13 AM
The prelude is quite nice, but the fugue is much too fast for my liking. I'd have preferred it to be a little slower and showing more grace.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert