Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Louie - Warrior  (Read 2233 times)

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Louie - Warrior
on: May 29, 2008, 06:13:08 PM
A piece by a Canadian composer I'm working on.
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline thierry13

• PS Silver Member
Re: Louie - Warrior
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:28:57 PM
Is that Alexina Louie? She actually composed the imposed piece for the last montreal international piano competition!

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 06:31:10 PM
Yes it is Alexina Louie.
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline thierry13

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 07:06:18 PM
Lol really does sound like a warrior ... great playing !
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert