Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Here me playing 3 pieces  (Read 2899 times)

Offline fredericfrancoischopin

• PS Silver Member
Here me playing 3 pieces
on: August 17, 2008, 05:13:50 PM
Moment Musical op.94 no.3

Prelude op.28 no.7

and ENcore lol ;D ;D ;D

Dreaming op.15 no.7 -i worked hard on this piece i hope you will see.

please comment

Bernard

i am also on jej account
currently learning:

Mussorgsky: Pictures at one exhibition suite
Beethoven: -Sonata "Grande sonate Pathetique"Ecossaisen,The turkish march,
Sgambati:Melody from Orfeo
Chopin: f.i-lp

Offline nanabush

• PS Silver Member
Re: Here me playing 3 pieces
Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 08:39:10 AM
Good job with those!  I thought when I loaded the first piece that the background noise would be too much, but I could actually hear the piano clearly, which was nice lol.  You should look at Debussy's "La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin" from his Preludes.  It's a great piece that evokes a similar mood to alot of the stuff you're playing. 
Interested in discussing:

-Prokofiev Toccata
-Scriabin Sonata 2

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert