Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Bach: Prelude and Fugue, in D-minor from DWK 2 (new improved version)  (Read 5848 times)

Offline mkaykov

• PS Silver Member
This is quite funny, because when I listened to the recording that I posted here a few weeks back, I thought it was absolutely terrible. My interpretation has changed considerably now.....

I think the Prelude is more secure this time, don't you think?
I know the Fugue needs much more work.........so I will post it along with my whole program in April.

Offline mkaykov

• PS Silver Member
Re: Bach: Prelude and Fugue (new improved version)
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:45:24 AM
the alternate take of the Fugue is better. Anyway, this is probably how I will play it in April.

or not

:)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert