Piano Forum

Lucas Debargue - A Matter of Life or Death
Pianist Lucas Debargue recently recorded the complete piano works of Gabriel Fauré on the Opus 102, a very special grand piano by Stephen Paulello. Eric Schoones from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST had a conversation with him. Read more >>

Topic: Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D (downloaded from this website)  (Read 13525 times)

Offline yanid

• PS Silver Member
Hello Pianostreet Members,
I am hoping you can help me. I am a self taught piano player, so have difficulty reading music but with a lot of patience, enjoy learning medium level classic pieces.
I cannot get the fingering right on the first page.  I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me?
Thanks for your time reading this request.
Jan from Bridgetown West Australia

Offline brewtality

• PS Silver Member
Re: Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D (downloaded from this website)
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 11:16:04 AM
Hello!

You'll have to wait for a Gold member to come along, I would have thought they'd offer this one up for us plebs but apparently not. Anyway, welcome to the boards, good to see another aussie here.

Offline mmartins

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
Wow!!
Im a begginer, im trying to study alone...¬¬
and i believe that this gonna help me for sure!!

Offline mlhf_michelle

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 05:07:02 AM
I downloaded this music sheet frm this site and my sister did try it. I think she got over with the 1st page.
 And she is also a learn to play it by herself and just a beginner.

Try to keep listening the mp3.

Offline rhiannekim

• PS Silver Member
I am hoping you can help me. I am a self taught piano player, so have difficulty reading music but with a lot of patience, enjoy learning medium level classic pieces.
I cannot get the fingering right on the first page.  I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me?

I really admire Canon in d major... im also a self taught piano player.. i hope i have a copy of canon so that i can practice and develop my skill .. tnx hope kindly send me a copy through my email dimple_kim22@yahoo.com

Offline j0seph

• PS Silver Member
I really admire Canon in d major... im also a self taught piano player.. i hope i have a copy of canon so that i can practice and develop my skill .. tnx hope kindly send me a copy through my email ...

I'm sure you're not supposed to ask for sheet music purchased from piano street for free.  Just pick up a copy, it should be cheap.  And I highly suggest you edit out your email address.  As a rule of thumb NEVER post your email address on a public website.  If you must send it to someone send it in a personal message.  Just some friendly advise. ;)

What part?  I don't have the sheet music, but are you referring to the beginning?  The thirds in the RH?  Please be more specific so we can help you. :)

Offline mayito

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 02:51:59 AM
Hello!
I need some help. Somebody can tell me How to play the "trino" at the end.
Thanks
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert