Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Sympathy 1 and 2, reloaded  (Read 2949 times)

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Sympathy 1 and 2, reloaded
on: September 02, 2007, 05:20:10 PM
These two are here together in one file and since I prepare to play them in concert plus making a CD I am practicing and thinking and adapting. A process of course, like always. like I said already in my "Elegy" thread, I feel like not having any adequate means to really show what it is about. Unless someone listens to my live performances. This is just a tiny part, as always. :) I hope you will like them :)

These two are dedicated to m1469, they have been dedicated to her the first time I played them on Dec. 10, 2006 :) e-a-b-a = m1469; time to reveal this :)

Thank you for all, m1469 :)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Re: Sympathy 1 and 2, reloaded
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 09:28:37 PM
Thank you very much, Wolfi -- I feel very grateful to you :).  I am listening now to these compositions, they are just beautiful to me.

And, I thank you for all, too :).
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert