Piano Forum

The Complete Piano Works of 15 Composers
Piano Street’s digital sheet music library is constantly growing. With the additions made during the past months, we now offer the complete solo piano works by fifteen of the most famous Classical, Romantic and Impressionist composers in the web’s most pianist friendly user interface. Read more >>

Topic: Happy Halloween - couple improvs  (Read 2753 times)

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Happy Halloween - couple improvs
on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:04 PM
Do they sound halloweenish enough?

Some of you have asked about me notating my music.  I've been experimenting with recording audio & MIDI at the same time on my organ.  Maybe this is a step closer.  If there is demand I may attempt to put some of this stuff through Finale.  Sorry, no 88 key MIDI controller yet, but I'm working on it. 

So again the mp3 audio is the sound I heard live recorded using SP B1 mics, the MIDI should include all stop changes / expression and other stuff.
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Re: Happy Halloween - couple improvs
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:29:13 PM
This one sounds like insects, or glowing dust or some sort of particle matter in flight.
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert