Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Kinda need help!!  (Read 2998 times)

Offline angierc

• PS Silver Member
Kinda need help!!
on: August 30, 2009, 08:12:25 AM
I'll join a concert next October, but the piece I'll play is still unpolished.. :'(
Please comment on my recording of Mendelssohn's Rondo Capriccioso Op 14 in E major...
Sorry, it's just partial... Thanks...
Music is the expression of the movement of the waters, the play of curves described by changing breezes. ~Claude Debussy<br /><br />Music is the silence between the notes. ~Claude Debussy

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Re: Kinda need help!!
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 05:49:53 PM
I think it's on a good way :)

I noticed that many of the chords are not played precisely together, and that sometimes the main voice could be more distinct.

when do you post the rest of the piece? :)

Offline angierc

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 01:22:12 PM
This is a recording of me practicing, and I usually practice a piece like making a puzzle, so I didn't record the whole piece... :P
The chord? Yeah, it's still not good... :-[ But in a few days, I'll post something better... Maybe with another piece of the 'puzzle'...  ;)
Thanks for the comment...
Music is the expression of the movement of the waters, the play of curves described by changing breezes. ~Claude Debussy<br /><br />Music is the silence between the notes. ~Claude Debussy

Offline angierc

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:51:30 AM
This is the newest version... Still partial, but there is a bit addition...  ;)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert