Piano Forum

Lucas Debargue - A Matter of Life or Death
Pianist Lucas Debargue recently recorded the complete piano works of Gabriel Fauré on the Opus 102, a very special grand piano by Stephen Paulello. Eric Schoones from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST had a conversation with him. Read more >>

Topic: Curator looses a painting. She finds it in a week's time  (Read 2014 times)

Offline kobrowsky

• PS Silver Member
Hello!

This is one of my earlier improvisation and also one I am most proud of. I'm a begginer in piano playing (played accordion for about 10 years and then after 7 years of not playing I decited to buy a piano and started practicing.

I would really appreciate if other pianists listened to my playing and commented on it. Show no mercy.

Now then... how do I insert audio?
Anyways, this is the link to it on my blog: https://kobrowsky.sopca.com/2008/06/27/kustosinja-zgubi-sliko-najde-jospece-stedndni/

Offline chopinatic

• PS Silver Member
Re: Curator looses a painting. She finds it in a week's time
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:55:35 PM
Good job for a beginner, i like your ideas and effort here, i thought you could have taken the piece further, and not made it so "boring" Change up the dymanics and tempo.

Other than that though, keep going, good job.

Offline kobrowsky

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 07:01:45 PM
Good job for a beginner, i like your ideas and effort here, i thought you could have taken the piece further, and not made it so "boring" Change up the dymanics and tempo.

Other than that though, keep going, good job.

Thank you for your comment. People often fall asleep when I play. Even I do sometimes. That's why there's often a sound of melon falling on the keyboard in my music.
I'll improve through time :)

Offline barbg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:25:11 PM
Very beautiful & well done! :)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert