Piano Forum logo
April 16, 2014, 07:00:55 PM *
Welcome Guest!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest with limited access.
If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections and features.
Registration as a Silver Member is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join us for free here and receive a special welcome gift!
   Forum Home   Help Search  

The Future of Online Music Consumption

The future of the music industry has been painted in many ways by many people, some see it as a utopia of levies and the "cloud" and sharing and some see the industry barely existing. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chopsticks( hard improvised version)  (Read 2534 times)
ruckaisawesome
PS Silver Member

« on: April 19, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »

i heard someone play this on youtube so i decided to try it myself... i ordered the sheet music and learned this over springbreak. tell me wat u think Smiley
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnIfA29EAw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnIfA29EAw</a>
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
pianowolfi
PS Gold Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »

That's really fun, thank you for posting!  Smiley
thinkgreenlovepiano
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:17:24 PM »

i heard someone play this on youtube so i decided to try it myself... i ordered the sheet music and learned this over springbreak. tell me wat u think Smiley
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnIfA29EAw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnIfA29EAw</a>

That was a really cool performance...  Cool Looks very fun!!! I've never thought of playing piano with chopsticks before! And to be honest... I've never listened to any version of chopsticks on the piano before :O So thanks for posting. Your performance will be forever remembered as the first performance of Chopsticks that I have ever listened to ! Smiley

"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence."
~Leopold Stokowski

Master Teacher Wijn is Growing Flowers and Plants

In part one of a three-part special on building a career as a professional pianist, Piano Street’s guest writer Alexander Buskermolen spoke with Holland’s most prominent pedagogue, Professsor Jan Wijn. Read more >>

ruckaisawesome
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:22:29 AM »

haha, thx guys  Grin... this is my first attempt to learn a piano piece by myself so it's great to know im not failing miserably lol
point of grace
PS Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »

SO MCH FUN!  Grin

Learning:

Chopin Polonaise Op. 53
Brahms Op. 79 No. 2
Rachmaninoff Op. 16 No. 4 and 5
gsmile
PS Silver Member

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 08:48:00 PM »

haha, thx guys  Grin... this is my first attempt to learn a piano piece by myself so it's great to know im not failing miserably lol
It sounds like so much fun! Smiley

Edit: I went to the video page and saw that this is Kurt Hugo Schneider's arrangement. The chopsticks were creative. Wink
fleetfingers
PS Silver Member

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »

Your piano has a nice tone; I really like it. What is the brand? Of course, the way you play probably has something to do with how good it sounds.  Wink  Fun arrangement!

Chopin A La Polacca!

The Polonaises, with their “cannon buried in flowers,” in Schumann’s words, have become symbolic and poignant evocations of an oppressed people. Listen to Rafal Blechacz playing the Polonaise in A-flat major Op. 53 “Heroique” in a live broadcast from the Polish Television. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: