Piano Forum logo
August 21, 2014, 07:58:24 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Top downloads - #2:
Beethoven: Für Elise

The graceful, meandering simplicity of this slightly melancholy music makes it a favorite with the public. The piece was composed in Beethoven’s middle period, around 1810. However, it was not published until 1865, several decades after the composer’s death. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital piano for adult beginner  (Read 1442 times)
kinya88
PS Silver Member

« on: April 23, 2011, 03:16:46 PM »

Hello people here,

I'm from Singapore and i'm 23 this year, and will be starting my very first piano lesson next month.(yes i know i'm very late) I would like to ask what are some digital pianos which have the feel and sound very close to the real piano itself?

Is Korg SP-170 a good idea to get while i'm still a beginner? If i set my budget at <800USD, what model would you guys recommend me other than Korg SP-170?

thanks so much people!
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
oxy60
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »

To speed up the process, search the forums for "digital pianos." I've lost count of the number of threads addressing this very issue. Good luck, be sure to get 88 keys!
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: