Piano Forum logo
April 16, 2014, 04:11:58 AM *
Welcome Guest!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest with limited access.
If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections and features.
Registration as a Silver Member is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join us for free here and receive a special welcome gift!
   Forum Home   Help Search  

TAKE YOUR SEAT! Hear Mitsuko Uchida Play Mozart Live with the Berliner Philharmoniker

Thanks to a collaboration with the Berliner Philharmoniker Digital Concert Hall, all Piano Street members can enjoy free access for 48 hours to the Digital Concert Hall. Log in to your Piano Street account to get your free voucher code which gives you instant access to the Digital Concert Hall. Take the opportunity to hear a live concert with pianist Mitsuko Uchida and to access all concerts in the archive! Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gliere 25 Preludes op. 30  (Read 851 times)
williampiano
PS Silver Member

« on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:34 PM »

Does any one know where I can find a book with all 25 preludes op. 30 by Reinhold Gliere? I know you can print them all for free on IMSLP, but I'm going to play one of them in a competition where the judges need a copy from an actual book (they do not accept music printed from the internet because they won't know if it is urtext or not.) I tried calling Burt's Music in Print and they could not find it, so if any of you know any websites or companies I could get this from feel free to reply. Also, P. Jurgenson does not print them anymore so I am going to need some other suggestions.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
hansscherff
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »

According to Maurice Hinson's - Guide to the pianist's repertoire, the gliere preludes can be bought from jurgenson, however i cannot find it on their website, perhaps send them an e-mail/phonecall?
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: