Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Two Random Improvisations  (Read 1804 times)

Offline chopinatic

• PS Silver Member
Two Random Improvisations
on: April 01, 2012, 07:28:00 PM
Two improvisations recorded yesterday and today on my Clavinova. Completly random. enjoy

Offline Derek

• PS Silver Member
Re: Two Random Improvisations
Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:53:12 PM
The second piece there is new, I was a little thrown off by the re-post of the romance. I liked the firey, surprise ending. The rest of the piece was gorgeous as well.

Offline chopinatic

• PS Silver Member
Re: Two Random Improvisations
Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:42:16 AM
The second piece there is new, I was a little thrown off by the re-post of the romance. I liked the firey, surprise ending. The rest of the piece was gorgeous as well.

Thanks, yeah That was an accident, the re-post! I had different names for the same piece! But thanks for commenting and listening!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert