Piano Forum logo
July 24, 2014, 08:26:24 AM *
Welcome Guest!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest with limited access.
If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections and features.
Registration as a Silver Member is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join us for free here and receive a special welcome gift!
   Forum Home   Help Search  

The Nocturnes by Chopin – New Urtext Edition

The Nocturnes span the whole of Frédéric Chopin’s career, and among them are some of the composer’s most beloved works. Piano Street has now published a new urtext edition of the Nocturnes by Chopin. This new edition, containing Chopin's own fingering, attempts to present the most valid version of these pieces following consensus among today’s prominent scholars and pianists. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find a cheaper publication of Rzewski  (Read 274 times)
haydnseek
PS Silver Member

« on: August 13, 2012, 10:50:23 PM »

I'm looking for Frederic Rzewski's North American Ballades (specifically the Third, if I could find it alone) The only publication I can find of it though is http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Squares-And-North-American-Balla/6069094
I do not need the "Four Squares" nor do I really want to pay fifty dollars for one piece! If anyone knew of a publisher / website where I could find this piece more cheaply, I would greatly appreciate it.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: