Piano Forum logo
August 20, 2014, 02:34:57 PM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Krystian Zimerman – An Exclusive Radio Interview with the Enigmatic Polish Pianist

Tom Service went to Basel, Switzerland, to meet up with Krystian Zimerman to talk with him about his very personal and passionate philosophy of music. In a candid discussion, Zimerman explains how the piano is like a human being to him – he owns six instruments, and is obsessive about choosing the right keyboard for the repertoire he is practicing or performing. He reveals how he is unhappy with recordings and even advises against buying his own records and also reflects on the unique relationship between performer and audience. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find a cheaper publication of Rzewski  (Read 285 times)
haydnseek
PS Silver Member

« on: August 13, 2012, 10:50:23 PM »

I'm looking for Frederic Rzewski's North American Ballades (specifically the Third, if I could find it alone) The only publication I can find of it though is http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Squares-And-North-American-Balla/6069094
I do not need the "Four Squares" nor do I really want to pay fifty dollars for one piece! If anyone knew of a publisher / website where I could find this piece more cheaply, I would greatly appreciate it.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: