Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: Make a Wish..... if you dare!  (Read 8031 times)

Offline lostinidlewonder

• PS Silver Member
Re: Make a Wish..... if you dare!
Reply #100 on: February 22, 2013, 04:26:15 AM
I wish that America was no longer attacking the world with their false wars!

*The genie clasps his hands together granting the wish.

"It shall no longer be a false war but the truth just like they say."
"The biggest risk in life is to take no risk at all."
www.pianovision.com

Offline lostinidlewonder

• PS Silver Member
Reply #101 on: November 03, 2015, 04:40:30 AM
*An evil presence that lurks here starts to materialise once more*

Something is different it seems there are more genies which have possessed people's accounts here, show yourselves! Who dares make a wish now that there are a few more genies about!! NOT ME, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
www.pianovision.com

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #102 on: November 03, 2015, 05:35:44 AM
I wish I could play Frederic Chopin's B Flat Minor Prelude perfectly every time.
You might have seen one of my videos without knowing it was that nut from the forum
youtube.com/noahjohnson1810

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #103 on: November 03, 2015, 12:18:24 PM
My gosh - I forgot all about this thread... This was most entertaining back in the day.

I wish I could go back in time to May 16th, 2013 and start a thread entitled 'Last post wins'.

;D

Offline dcstudio

• PS Silver Member
Reply #104 on: November 04, 2015, 07:02:44 PM
* The genie grunts in laughter.

"So you want to be with Val instead? Certainly."

* rachmaninoff_forever is relieved he has his old body back. He suddenly vanishes and appears in bed in the arms of Val Kilmer.

so are we talking Val Kilmer now--or when he did the Doors...

actually either way... yuk.

Offline lostinidlewonder

• PS Silver Member
Reply #105 on: November 05, 2015, 03:56:59 AM
I wish I could play Frederic Chopin's B Flat Minor Prelude perfectly every time.

*The genie laughs at such a pathetic request. A strange feeling overwhelms pencilart3, he is compelled to sit at his piano. He puts his hands on the keyboard and tries to play but nothing special comes out of his fingers,

"What the hell where is my wish!! " the puny mortal cries out.

The genie hands pencilart3 a mad dog frothing from its mouth with rabies and instructs him he can use only dogs with rabies to perform the prelude perfectly. Pencilart3 tries and amazing he can use the dog to play the piece perfectly!!! It's hard work though and requires many rabies shots throughout his life, eventually pencilart3 succumbs to rabies.
www.pianovision.com

Offline lostinidlewonder

• PS Silver Member
Reply #106 on: November 05, 2015, 04:13:42 AM
I wish I could go back in time to May 16th, 2013 and start a thread entitled 'Last post wins'.

*PP suddenly goes back in time. He feels intense pain as his entire body is suddenly coved with microscopic tattoos with the words "Last Post Wins". The genie picks pp up and shoves him into a spinning wheel. PP gets very dizzy as the genie starts a long thin drawn out thread made out of lovely human skin.
www.pianovision.com

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #107 on: November 05, 2015, 11:38:15 AM
*The genie laughs at such a pathetic request. A strange feeling overwhelms pencilart3, he is compelled to sit at his piano. He puts his hands on the keyboard and tries to play but nothing special comes out of his fingers,

"What the hell where is my wish!! " the puny mortal cries out.

The genie hands pencilart3 a mad dog frothing from its mouth with rabies and instructs him he can use only dogs with rabies to perform the prelude perfectly. Pencilart3 tries and amazing he can use the dog to play the piece perfectly!!! It's hard work though and requires many rabies shots throughout his life, eventually pencilart3 succumbs to rabies.

I somehow suspect you've lost your creativity for posting these...

Nice try though.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert