Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Do you have alfred's premier piano course book lesson 1a?  (Read 3867 times)

theholygideons

I'm desperately in need of this book, but i can't find any stores that stock it. Please help me out.

theholygideons

Do you have alfred's premier piano course book lesson 1a?
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:37:57 AM
anyone?

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

theholygideons

Re: Do you have alfred's premier piano course book lesson 1a?
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 12:15:15 AM
Zzz.. it costs 16 bucks to buy at allans music store, that's like expensive as.

Offline berthaschiller

Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 07:10:10 PM
There are a lot of options no Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=alfred%27s+premier+piano+course+book+lesson+1a

I'm not sure which part of the world you are in though.

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 02:46:21 AM
Search craigslist or your local equivalent for the lesson books.  Some student may be selling off a bunch of their old books.  I often find older method books in used book stores. 

Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert