Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Why are the rudest, most bigoted comments on this forum always made by men?  (Read 11374 times)

Offline kakeithewolf

• PS Silver Member
The reproductive organs of those being perceived...

Wow, do I live in a strange world. Somehow, little balls of fluid are considered important.
Per novitatem, artium est renascatur.

Finished with making music for quite a long time.

Offline mjedwards

Indeed, so perhaps you could reserve judgement until you have been here for say 24 hours??
     Sorry - reserve judgement on *what*?  What, or whom, did I judge inappropriately?  I was just joining in a discussion that was already going on, and adding a few observations and thoughts - or at least that's what I *thought* I was doing.

Regards, Michael.

Offline kakeithewolf

• PS Silver Member
     Sorry - reserve judgement on *what*?  What, or whom, did I judge inappropriately?  I was just joining in a discussion that was already going on, and adding a few observations and thoughts - or at least that's what I *thought* I was doing.

Regards, Michael.

For quite a time now, all this argument has been is simply ad hominem and insults. Congrats, you picked away at a dead argument.

Offline mjedwards

For quite a time now, all this argument has been is simply ad hominem and insults. Congrats, you picked away at a dead argument.
     Sorry; I'm not with you.  What do you mean by "picked away", and what is the dead argument?

Regards, Michael.

Offline kakeithewolf

• PS Silver Member
     Sorry; I'm not with you.  What do you mean by "picked away", and what is the dead argument?

Regards, Michael.

I mean that the textwall wasn't really needed here. This thread hardly can be called a proper debate. It's been all over the place, it's been a battleground for some flaming, and honestly, no one cares anymore.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Wow, do I live in a strange world. Somehow, little balls of fluid are considered important.

For Thal they are :)

Offline kakeithewolf

• PS Silver Member
For Thal they are :)

Yeah, but that's Thal.

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Yeah, but that's Thal.

I'm afraid he's not alone...

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member

Indeed not. I may not believe them to be generally relevant to much, but I'm nonetheless rather fondly attached to a couple of them.
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Indeed not. I may not believe them to be generally relevant to much, but I'm nonetheless rather fondly attached to a couple of them.

Well, I wish you three a very long and happy life together!

Offline kakeithewolf

• PS Silver Member

That's what scares me.

Offline swagmaster420x

• PS Silver Member
I'm currently taking a class on probability.
I'm actually so proud of my younger, albeit more brash self, for exposing that fraudulent "math major" or whatever the f*** for his sh1tty command of Bayes' probability principles. I didn't even know what they were at the time, and yet I still saw through him  ;) ;) cuz I pay attnetion when someone is trying to feign expertise . but now I do know Bayes' Rule. Now I really know that guy was just full of *** * * * * and trying to sound smart. Jeez I sure was doing god's work in high school.  :D :D :D

Offline swagmaster420x

• PS Silver Member
and as you slag each other off on maths you simply prove my point at least on rudeness.
Hey jknott! I knew the phrase "slag off" sounded familiar. I actually have a lot of respect for you, because unlike everyone else in the geometry question thread I posted recently, you actually solved the problem I was asking for a solution to!
I like how you're not tame like society tells women to be  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline swagmaster420x

• PS Silver Member
Holy sh*t.. call me BAyes.... THIS GUY LITERALLY GOT LIKE 5 DIFFERENT THINGS WRONG IN A ROW ONE AFTER ANOTHER WHILE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO INSIST HE'S RIGHT AND THAT HE'S "THE LEARNED ONE".... MEANWHILE A HIGH SCHOOLER WHOS NEVER HEARD OF BAYES LAW DERIVES THE CORRECT FORMULA HE'S INSISTENTLY BUTCHERING TO A MORTIFYING DEGREE

https://gyazo.com/7fb4fc016638c4a9fd1f24dfc6b3fd0c

https://gyazo.com/91f0125150008bc9c29d36f62ebc1985

Offline schumaniac

• PS Silver Member
way to bump a post just to call out some dude for his math skills ::)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert