Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: i Giorni - Ludovico Einaudi  (Read 1341 times)

Offline srharrison26

i Giorni - Ludovico Einaudi
on: March 08, 2014, 12:00:43 PM
Hello!
I am new to PianoStreet and so far, I am finding it great! I was thrilled to finally find a site where I can connect to others who are also passionate about the piano!
I would just like to briefly introduce myself by saying I am 13 years old and, for starters, I have been a determined pianist since i was 6. Since then, I have learnt how to read, write and play music at quite a high standard for my age. Now, I have progressed into composing piano music with the inspiration of Ludovico Einaudi.
I enjoy piano very much and it is a huge thing in my life and I hope to, one day, take it on as a career!
Now you know a little bit about me, here is my cover of one of my favorite Ludovico Einaudi pieces: i Giorni
I recorded the track onto an SD card so you will need to download it; sorry if this is an inconvenience!

I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!
~ Shelby:)
If you want it, you will get it. If you believe it, you will see it. If you try it, you will achieve it. If you play it, you will have it.