Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: MY PIANO CHANNEL SUBSCRIBE PLEASE LINK IN POST TEXT!!!!!  (Read 1300 times)

Offline alistaircrane4

MY PIANO CHANNEL SUBSCRIBE PLEASE LINK IN POST TEXT!!!!!
on: September 16, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

NEED HELP WITH A TECHNICAL OR MUSICAL ASPECT OF A PIECE?
WANT SOME PRACTICE TIPS?
IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT A PIECE OR ITS COMPOSER?
LIKE MY CHANNEL AND COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BE HAPPY TO HELP ANYONE WHO ASKS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY!!!! DONT WANT TO LET ALL MY MOTIVATION TO MAKE VIDEOS LEAVE ME!
SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Re: MY PIANO CHANNEL SUBSCRIBE PLEASE LINK IN POST TEXT!!!!!
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 10:20:58 PM
ALL MY MOTIVATION TO MAKE VIDEOS

Your "motivation" appears to extend to just one introductory video.  :o
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline alistaircrane4

Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:12:40 PM
Your "motivation" appears to extend to just one introductory video.  :o
Well my channel is just launched and I have no subscribers yet…..so Im waiting until I have an audience or at least one subscriber

Offline j_menz

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 10:18:11 PM
Build it and they will come.

YT is chock full of one-introductory-post channels; you need content to build a subscriber base.
"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility. There are so few of us left" -- Oscar Levant

Offline quantum

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:50:25 PM
People generally follow or subscribe because of content, and not because of a promise of content to come. 
Made a Liszt. Need new Handel's for Soler panel & Alkan foil. Will Faure Stein on the way to pick up Mendels' sohn. Josquin get Wolfgangs Schu with Clara. Gone Chopin, I'll be Bach

Offline keypeg

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 05:35:01 AM
There are a lot of students who share their journey and what they are learning.  Certainly there will be both interest and support for your journey once you launch it.  With only two years piano, there is still a lot of growth ahead of you. Best of luck with your new channel and your journey as a whole!

Offline toolsche

Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 11:56:50 AM
The father of a friend told me once, he wanted every word on his homepage in capital letters because every word is important :D.

Writing everything in CAPS doesn't help!!!! <- and more than one exclamation mark neither.
All you can achieve is that people have a bad first impression of you.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert