Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: extracted movie  (Read 1119 times)

Offline cwjalex

extracted movie
on: November 02, 2014, 03:38:34 AM
ok, just watched this movie on youtube called extracted (2012) and is the best movie i have seen on youtube (i know that doesn't say much but still).  it's about a guy who invents a machine where you can look into people's memories.  he then gets stuck into a heroin addict's memory that they are trying to solve a murder.  i read the plot and wasn't very interested in it and was kinda bored the first 10 minutes but i am glad i watched the whole thing.  a really entertaining movie  that kept me very interested.  it had some nice plot twists too.  the acting was pretty decent and the story wasn't too outlandish and illogical considering how far fetched the main premise is.  it's free and less than 90 minutes long.  go watch it!

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Re: extracted movie
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:31:27 PM
Interesting.  And free.  I did see there were a lot more movies on there before than what I expected.  I thought the copyright police were always out patrolling.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline cwjalex

Re: extracted movie
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 05:38:01 PM
Interesting.  And free.  I did see there were a lot more movies on there before than what I expected.  I thought the copyright police were always out patrolling.

they are but i don't think they can deal with the massive amount of copyrighted material that is constantly being uploaded.  i remember i watched the latest x men that was released this year on youtube and it got taken down while i was watching it.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert