Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Is anyone on this forum a fan of the Smash Bros. Video Game Series?  (Read 1222 times)

Offline classicalnhiphop

• PS Silver Member
This probably only applies to the younger members, but ya

Offline diomedes

nonsense, i'm a stale old toad and maintain that pika for life is a moto i won't change. I was competent and had fun with melee and the group of people that i played with.
Beethoven-Alkan, concerto 3
Faure barcarolle 10
Mozart-Stradal, symphony 40

Offline cwjalex

i used to play melee a lot.  i was ranked in the top 10 in new england several years ago.  i used to live near koreanDJ and we would play a lot.  3-4 straight hours of getting owned. 

Offline classicalnhiphop

• PS Silver Member
damn you played kdj? thats really freakin cool actually

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
I've played the series since Melee, did some competitive matches, did okay, then decided that piano and competitive pokemon are more my alley ;D But I still have two copies of it (long story) and my old gamecube, which, in their current state, are worth around 400-500 USD total.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert