Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: So I'm making a video game...  (Read 1154 times)

Offline senanserat

• PS Silver Member
So I'm making a video game...
on: May 09, 2015, 11:51:46 PM
It isn't a AAA game naturally, more like something you would find in the App Stores, right now it is on its alpha state (lots of changes are likely to occur) which means it isn't even a beta (a program that will change little to none towards its final release).

But I wanted to share at least the musical aspects of it with the good people of this forums.

1. A welcome screen melody.
2. A first level background melody.

About the Game.

The project was born in the bowels of a classroom, forged with the hammer of a final project and tempered by the hast critics of professors. In the end we came out with a very solid piece of software that won some in-university awards and praise.

Code Name: SCARLET
Genre: Sidescroller, auto-runner.
Language: Action Script 3.0
IDE: Flash Builder

Cover:

Music:

This forum doesn't have the option to post recording directly to post so I'll host em elsewhere, the reason because this isn't on the auction room is because I don't feel the context of the post is adequate seeing how I'm rambling about other aspects of this game.

Title Screen
Main Game, Lvl.1
"The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears, the thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!"