Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Amazing composition but...  (Read 1279 times)

Offline lov3cat

Amazing composition but...
on: June 25, 2015, 07:41:17 PM
Plz help me if u know the name of this composition !
Ty a lots <3

Offline themeandvariation

• PS Silver Member
Re: Amazing composition but...
Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 08:17:16 PM
Hi, lov3cat.  I don't know the tune, but if your know a little about chords, it wouldn't be so tricky to figure it out… The chords used are from the d minor (F major) scale.. - except when the A major chord is used.. with the c# (a V of d minor)..  It is mostly of arpeggios with an accentuated melody here and there… I don't know if you will find this info useful, but a little bit of theory can go a long way when trying to quickly grasp such a tune…
Cheers!
ps… i think there is also a g major chord used -which would have a b natural… (which is outside the scale.. )
4'33"

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 11:19:24 PM
Not sure.   But the end sounds a little like Chim Chim Cher-ee.

Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline lov3cat

Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 08:38:16 AM
@themeandvariation: i know what you mean. But this video isn't complete, It just a part. And 1 more thing is i'm newbie so arrange this by myself still impossible with me. So that why i want to know exactly name of this compose to find sheet
P/s:Hmm, I think i can find the tune after your help. Ty u so much, u r awesome  :P

@Bob: Your video made my day  ;D
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert