Piano Forum

Topic: Im new here how do i start?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline evryali

Im new here how do i start?
on: August 08, 2015, 06:08:20 PM
So i'm new hear on Pianostreet so I just want to know how do I get started or what do I do now that I have made my account?
my best pieces
Islamey
Wtc prelude and fugue no.16
Chopin nocturnes op.48

Offline josh93248

Re: Im new here how do i start?
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 06:12:23 PM
Uh... You do what you want...?

I may not be the best person to answer this as I am new too but it's kind of like any internet forum, find topics you like and add your two cents. Be nice and polite and you'll make friends. Post your recordings or videos in the audition room (I'll probably take a look). Start new topics to chat about. People are pretty nice and civil on here really, you might have a lot of fun, like I am :)

If you have a more specific question I may be able to help more, but that's all I can say from such a general question.
Care to see my playing?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqAtDI8LYOZ2ZzvEwRln7A/videos

I Also offer FREE PIANO LESSONS over Skype. Those who want to know more, feel free to PM me.

Offline evryali

Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 06:21:46 PM
Thank you very much Josh I will definitely have much fun here
my best pieces
Islamey
Wtc prelude and fugue no.16
Chopin nocturnes op.48

Offline josh93248

Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 06:23:52 PM
Glad I could help.

I created a couple of topics which might be a good starting place, you'll also be able to see the responses of other people and start learning who we all are.

Look at "What are your pianistic ambitions?" under miscellaneous and "Meaning of our names" under Anything but piano.
Care to see my playing?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqAtDI8LYOZ2ZzvEwRln7A/videos

I Also offer FREE PIANO LESSONS over Skype. Those who want to know more, feel free to PM me.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert