Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Rachmaninoff: Etude Op. 39 No. 6 in a minor- Aaron Petit  (Read 1382 times)

Offline aaronpetit

• PS Silver Member
Hi all, here is a recording of me playing Rachmaninoff's Etude "Little Red Riding Hood."
I would love to hear some feedback here or on the YouTube video. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching. :)

-Aaron

https://www.aaronpetitpiano.com

Offline torandrekongelf

Re: Rachmaninoff: Etude Op. 39 No. 6 in a minor- Aaron Petit
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 01:33:54 AM
This was really really awesome! I am kinda speechless! Which is a good thing! Must be awesome being at that level :)

Offline kawai_cs

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
I am speechless too :D Even more when I remember that you actually started playing just a few years ago right? I mean you did not start when you were 4 or something that early like probably most of good pianists. So I just totally admire your talent and your amazing progress speed!
Chopin, 10-8 | Chopin, 25-12 | Haydn, HOB XVI:20

Offline aaronpetit

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 08:01:13 AM
This was really really awesome! I am kinda speechless! Which is a good thing! Must be awesome being at that level :)

What a compliment! Thanks so much! :)

Offline aaronpetit

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 08:03:31 AM
I am speechless too :D Even more when I remember that you actually started playing just a few years ago right? I mean you did not start when you were 4 or something that early like probably most of good pianists. So I just totally admire your talent and your amazing progress speed!

Yes, I began reading music/ playing at age 12 and I just turned 18. Thanks for your words. You are very kind. :)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert