Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Has anyone gone paintballing?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
Has anyone gone paintballing?
on: October 13, 2015, 01:59:21 PM
BRUH IT'S SO FREAKING FUN!!!

everyone says it hurts a lot getting shot but it's not THAT bad.  The only one that really hurt was when I got shot in the butt.  But that one didn't even bruise.  But then I got shot by MY OWN TEAMMATE in the stomach and that bruised and bled but it didn't hurt.  Same in the leg I had a stream of blood flowing from my left shin but I didn't notice till I was done. 

Anyways have any of you guys gone before?

Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline yewtree

• PS Silver Member
Re: Has anyone gone paintballing?
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 04:16:58 PM
Don't feel bad or mad, but you did ask. 
Sorry, but I think paintballing is so pointless and boring, what do you get out of it?  I guess its not for ladies. :) :P :-*

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 03:14:01 AM
A dead topic, but I didn't notice it until now.
I've gone paintballing a couple times before- honestly I just prefer airsofting. If I want to shoot my friends I'm likely trying to feel "tactical" or something, so I'll just wear a thick jacket and go airsofting in cold weather so that I don't incinerate.

Offline pencilart3

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 04:26:49 AM
I agree that Airsoft > Paintball. I usually wear just a t-shirt and shorts so it hurts more. It makes it more exciting, especially with ~550 fps sniper rifles and .4g bbs.
You might have seen one of my videos without knowing it was that nut from the forum
youtube.com/noahjohnson1810

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 05:42:31 AM
Definitely. And airsoft handguns are easier to conceal than paintball guns.
I have an entire setup of clothes for when I go airsofting, because I go to an arena that doesn't care about what you wear as long as you can establish the rules for protective clothing within your group.
I actually don't have a ton of optics on my guns, except for one that's fully automatic (and even that's just a basic sight).
Great, now I sound like a gun nut, lol.

Offline siveron

Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 07:24:42 PM
I prefer laserdoom!
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert