Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Beware  (Read 1456 times)

Offline taramae1977

• PS Silver Member
Beware
on: November 14, 2015, 12:15:38 PM
Hi!

Please be aware that Pianostreet customer service does not respond to any requiries. Everything was fine until I switched over from pay pal to worldpay. They do not make it easy to cancel. Worls pay says it's up to the store to cancel you. They even put a note "unfortunately we are unable to cancel you even if the store does not respond." This is a high alert folks. Please be cautious of your subscription and write to customerservice@pianostreet.com. I garauntee they won't answer. I am post this all over the web and on FB. I am saddened to see such a great resource have lousy customer service.

Offline hardy_practice

• PS Silver Member
Re: Beware
Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 12:23:52 PM
I went from gold back to normal no problem.  I think I used paypal.
B Mus, PGCE, DipABRSM

Offline taramae1977

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 01:02:10 PM
I used paypal for a long time, but I started having issues when I had to swotch over to world pay. The customer service from piano street has never responded to my cancelation issue and have to resort to this. Stick with paypal. Don't ever use World pay.

Offline iansinclair

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 01:26:45 PM
May I make a humble suggestion?  Before you go broadcasting your accusations all over the web, make sure you are correct.  Could it possibly be that the problem isn't Pianostreet, but WorldPay?
Ian

Offline taramae1977

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 03:03:13 PM
It's nit wirldpay. I looked at their FAQs and they do not have a number to contact them. They do not cancel the accounts. The store puts a "cancel" button when you login. I have not been able to retrieve my password to login and still no response from customer service. I have been writing pianostreet sbout this problem since November 8th amd asked them not to charge me and they did. It is now the 14th, more then a week later with no respnse. Their office is located in Sweden and have an international number. My plan does not come with international phine calls. Otherwise I would love to hear from them and I have given them myphone number. Go take a look at WorldPay. I never even received a "confirmation" on any of my monthky subscriptions until recently. I had no problem with paypal. But my account with them has long been closed as I had to switch to using my debit/credit. I am not here to threaten, but taking a week to get s y rrsponse is ridicullous. I am reasoable with even 24 to 48 hours as most companies require to respond.

Offline taramae1977

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 03:04:24 PM
Please forgive my mis spelling. I am using a small keyboard right now. :)

Offline hardy_practice

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 05:11:30 PM
I hate those.
B Mus, PGCE, DipABRSM

Offline nilsjohan

• Administrator
Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 06:02:27 PM
Hi taramae1977,
The WorldPay subscription can be difficult to deal with if you do not have the initial e-mail with the WorldPay username saved. It is always different from you Piano Street username and there are detailed instructions in your account about how to retreive the username and cancel. Or, if you need help you should usually get a quick reply from customerservice@pianostreet.com. There have however been some problems with e-mail delivery due to spam filtering which could have affected your message. We will investigate that now.
Your subscriptions is now cancelled and today's payment refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline taramae1977

• PS Silver Member
Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 01:25:15 PM
Thank you so much for responding!! I would like to keep my account on the free version because I do love the site. Yay! I am not going crazy with wonder. I did e-mail pianostreet several times. So thank you for responding back to me!

Offline aliasrick

• PS Silver Member
Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 12:54:52 PM
Hi taramae1977,
The WorldPay subscription can be difficult to deal with if you do not have the initial e-mail with the WorldPay username saved. It is always different from you Piano Street username and there are detailed instructions in your account about how to retreive the username and cancel. Or, if you need help you should usually get a quick reply from customerservice@pianostreet.com. There have however been some problems with e-mail delivery due to spam filtering which could have affected your message. We will investigate that now.
Your subscriptions is now cancelled and today's payment refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't have the initial Worldpay email saved and wish to cancel my subscription. Have used the contact form, and emailed 'customerservice@' directly but not had a response. In the meantime, have been charged for another month... Nilsjohan can you look into this?
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert