Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: My performance of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier BWV 866  (Read 1775 times)

Offline saimengjin

My performance of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier BWV 866
on: February 13, 2016, 07:30:00 PM
My performance of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier BWV 866

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
For those interested; it's the prelude and fugue in B flat from book 1.
@OP- Please make sure to label your performance with terminology we all understand.
Listening in just a minute, will give impressions then :)
Cheers!

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Re: My performance of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier BWV 866
Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 12:35:38 AM
I'm ignoring this user simply because I feel he's trying to increase his YouTube view count. He posted this exact video over a year ago in another thread and has since - never responded to it.

I'm reporting it... I'm sick of people who simply use this thread to increase their YouTube count and contribute absolutely nothing to this site.

Offline saimengjin

For those interested; it's the prelude and fugue in B flat from book 1.
@OP- Please make sure to label your performance with terminology we all understand.
Listening in just a minute, will give impressions then :)
Cheers!

OK, Thank you for listening.

Offline saimengjin

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 01:42:06 PM
I'm ignoring this user simply because I feel he's trying to increase his YouTube view count. He posted this exact video over a year ago in another thread and has since - never responded to it.

I'm reporting it... I'm sick of people who simply use this thread to increase their YouTube count and contribute absolutely nothing to this site.

Please do not copy and paste, understand? it is not your site.

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 09:57:34 PM
Wow... He comes back to actually say things... how nice. Maybe it would be nice to contribute to this site finally.

It's not my site, and I never said it was - but I can say in the last 10 years, I've contributed a lot.

Maybe it's time for you to do the same.

Offline saimengjin

Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 06:25:29 AM
Wow... He comes back to actually say things... how nice. Maybe it would be nice to contribute to this site finally.

It's not my site, and I never said it was - but I can say in the last 10 years, I've contributed a lot.

Maybe it's time for you to do the same.
sounds great

Offline perfect_pitch

• PS Silver Member
Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
sounds great

You're welcome. I'm sorry if my initial post did sound harsh, but there are a number of users who in the past have simply signed on and posted nothing but YouTube videos in a bid to try and up their view count.

I hope you understand, and will find the site beneficial.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert