Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Grand piano "Bluthner" it's remembers the hands Richter  (Read 2536 times)

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
It’s pitch in November 2014
now, December 2015

In the regional West Kazakstan philharmonic society by name G. Kurmangaliyeva hosted a concert of chamber ensemble "Classic", dedicated to the memory of famous musician Y.I.Saveliev and the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory War.
The ensemble "Classic" in our city (Uralsk) is known and loved by many people. Members of the ensemble "Classic" is virtuosos and professionals who have real talent and a genuine love of music also.
Chamber ensemble "Classic" was created in 1996. In the repertoire ensemble have chamber and vocal works of the great composers of XVIII-XX centuries as original compositions and transcriptions of recognized creators of classics of the Romantic movement, impressionism, as well as works by contemporary authors.
The artistic director of the ensemble is a flutist Vladimir Bayandin. Albina Musakulova (piano), Valery Puzatkin (oboe) and Askhat Hasanov (contrabass). Also in the concert was attended by the famous Uralsk singer and cultural activist Vladimir Kultyushnov, singer of West Kazakstan philharmonic Murat Amirhanov , clarinetist Mikhail Elizarov and pianist Gulmira Taschanova.
The audience could enjoy the works and songs by famous composers, especially audience inspired a piece "Polka" of Dmitri Shostakovich. Also romances was performed here.

Max was invited to set up a piano "Bluthner" (GDR). It's a piano late eighties gave the only concert in our town Uralsk, Sviatoslav Richter. This piano for over 10 years has been dismantled and is idle near the toilet room. Then a piano was re-installed in the hall of West Kazakh Philharmonic Society named after Kurmangaliyeva but it did not have a proper service. "Bluthner" had lower pitch many inaccuracies and a temperament also. Max had tried make a piano to A=440Hz for two days before the concert. What came out of it? to judge you ladies and gentlemen.
With love from Uralsk (Republic of Kazakhstan),
Yours truly, Max

Offline rmbarbosa

Re: Grand piano "Bluthner" it's remembers the hands Richter
Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 11:46:11 AM
I habe a grand Bluthner wich is more than 100 years older. It was my mother`s piano. It is perfectly well and have a great, good and sweet sound. I do love it  :)

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 04:10:16 AM
I habe a grand Bluthner wich is more than 100 years older. It was my mother`s piano. It is perfectly well and have a great, good and sweet sound. I do love it  :)
I am glad that you have such a grand piano. That grand piano on the video for a long time was located near the toilet room. Therefore I am happy that I managed to bring him back to life
Regards, Max

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
more music grand piano "Bluthner"

Offline furiouzpianist

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
I’d like to try one out!

Offline themaximillyan

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
I’d like to try one out!
what? how it's Try out?
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert