Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: self written albums  (Read 1082 times)

Offline klaviersternchen

self written albums
on: June 29, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
Hey guys.

My name is Estelle , i 'm 22 years old  from Germany.
I 'm new here and i wanted to introduce myself.
Happy to meet new pianists around the world and communicate with you guys xx

I did 13 years of professional classical coaching , now i want to try other things in music.

I'm working on a brand new album that is named "XX" with atmospheric self written Piano pieces .

I would appreciate your feedback guys , maybe you can like it ! would mean so much . thank you

Offline kalospiano

Re: self written albums
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 05:59:40 PM
Hi Estelle.
I think it's a pretty piece. Nothing that sticks particularly in my mind, but I honestly think that this is a problem of the whole "new age" piano music genre: it can be good for a while as a background, maybe as soundtrack, but I find it a bit repetitive and it's not something that I would just sit down and listen.
But after all, nowadays you're likely to find more listeners with this kind of music than with classical :-)

Offline klaviersternchen

Re: self written albums
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 08:11:41 PM
Thanks for your feedback :)

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert