Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: what the heck!?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
what the heck!?
on: July 18, 2016, 03:46:56 PM
how is she doing that, the wind, I want to channel the air element when i play as well, would be handy to create some wind when I play on those hot days so I can keep cool and practice longer. Anyone know some practice strategies to become a piano air bender as well? (*hint, look at her dress , it's moving the wind she produces from the piano?)

Offline chopinlover01

• PS Silver Member
Re: what the heck!?
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 03:53:17 PM
It's the secret called, "The draft in the room" ;D

Offline outin

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 04:14:10 PM
...would be handy to create some wind when I play

Isn't there a very natural way to do this?  ;D

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:25:15 PM
It's the secret called, "The draft in the room" ;D
that's the 'proper' way to describe it I suppose.... (*but it only seems to affect her and her dress , notice the candles do not flicker as much...hmm the mystery deepens.... ::) )

Isn't there a very natural way to do this?  ;D
holy KATZ! Outin, I think maybe you're right, most of these things can be approached through perhaps a 'dietary' intervention perhaps?

For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert