Piano Forum

The Complete Piano Works of 15 Composers
Piano Street’s digital sheet music library is constantly growing. With the additions made during the past months, we now offer the complete solo piano works by fifteen of the most famous Classical, Romantic and Impressionist composers in the web’s most pianist friendly user interface. Read more >>

Topic: [Video] Rachmaninoff Etude-Tableaux Op. 39 No. 6 - A Minor/a moll  (Read 2298 times)

Offline lafo

• PS Silver Member
Hi guys! I want to share with you my progress with "The Little Red Riding Hood" etude from Rachmaninoff :) First recording and i hope to improve in the next ones.. The piece needs some time to grow a bit haha :D As usual suggestions for improvement are welcomed :)

Offline adodd81802

• PS Silver Member
I'm not a fan of the piece and so interpretation wise I cant offer either criticisms or complements. However the performance as a whole was great.

I couldn't help notice btw your crazy little finger with a biological mind of itsown, I assume it just curves up when you're tensing.
"England is a country of pianos, they are everywhere."

Offline lafo

• PS Silver Member
I'm not a fan of the piece and so interpretation wise I cant offer either criticisms or complements. However the performance as a whole was great.

I couldn't help notice btw your crazy little finger with a biological mind of itsown, I assume it just curves up when you're tensing.

Haha thank you very much! :) About my finger..it may look that way but it listens to me perfectly hahah :D

Offline piulento

I love this insane piece. Really impressive that you can play it this well, and it's always fun to watch the pianist's hands jumping frantically all around the keyboard.
You did a good job overall, maybe try adding some more craziness and aggressiveness to it. I want to see little red riding hood getting eaten by the wolf!!!  ;D
Keep up the good work!

Offline lafo

• PS Silver Member
I love this insane piece. Really impressive that you can play it this well, and it's always fun to watch the pianist's hands jumping frantically all around the keyboard.
You did a good job overall, maybe try adding some more craziness and aggressiveness to it. I want to see little red riding hood getting eaten by the wolf!!!  ;D
Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! :) I love this etude as well.. really crazy hehe :). I play it for only a few weeks and i hope it will get better in time :)

Offline piulento

If you can already play like this after only a few weeks , I can't wait to hear the final product! :)

Offline lafo

• PS Silver Member
If you can already play like this after only a few weeks , I can't wait to hear the final product! :)

I started it a week before i got my new piano :) And thank you for the support! :)) I will do my best!
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert