Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Relaxed hands, and proper finger/hand muscle technique  (Read 5212 times)

Offline bronnestam

• PS Silver Member
Re: Relaxed hands, and proper finger/hand muscle technique
Reply #50 on: December 03, 2016, 11:32:46 AM

However, for all those who choose to persist in this ludicrous debate, all you have to do is prove that the OP is an actual pianist, who has studied under an actual teacher (name or school required), and that the OP has had no contact with the founder/moderator of this website, and then I will go away (forever)!

For God's sake, look at his video.  If a prospective student, (regardless of race or ethnicity) tried to pull this on you, would you be that naïve?

This is a mature adult, not some ten year old.  And, please remember "Relaxed hands, and proper finger/hand muscle technique."  Would a rank amateur ever phrase a post in this manner?

I am done.

I don't get it at all. What is your problem? I find you reactions very hard to understand, actually. An ordinary guy asking a normal question about a very normal issue, you make an attack that is most peculiar, telling this guy is a fraud because his piano looks too expensive - it is a normal digital - and his English is too good (!!!) and whatever else, and he is also rude to ask us for advice for free, you say ... 

The only thing that is really abnormal here is your reaction.

You have never attacked me, I interpret that as my English sucks then. The title of this post was, however, nothing I couldn't have come up with myself, if I'd wanted to.

For more information about this topic, click search below!