Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: beethoven op 10 #3  (Read 4269 times)

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
beethoven op 10 #3
on: February 22, 2007, 04:35:29 AM
a little shaky here and there - but it's coming.

Offline zheer

• PS Silver Member
Re: beethoven op 10 #3
Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:51:24 AM
Very nice,am listinig to it as i read abook. You Know electric piano always make the music sound like study demo, ie a test on naming what key is the music in or time signature.
" Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends" - Tom Cruise -

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
Re: beethoven op 10 #3
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:34:52 PM
thanks!  yes.  i forgot to say - i'm playing this on my casio privia (px-310).  the bad thing is that it IS a digital.  the good thing - i can record (where i don't have that capability yet for my piano - which is out of tune right now - and i can't afford to get it tuned just yet).  this keyboard however, is touch sensitive, so it hasn't been all bad for my practice.  and, i've been doing A LOT more practice because of having headphones.  everyone complained before when i practiced while they did homework.  they said it was distracting.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert