Piano Forum

Rhapsody in Blue – A Piece of American History at 100!
The centennial celebration of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue has taken place with a bang and noise around the world. The renowned work of American classical music has become synonymous with the jazz age in America over the past century. Piano Street provides a quick overview of the acclaimed composition, including recommended performances and additional resources for reading and listening from global media outlets and radio. Read more >>

Topic: My pets  (Read 39247 times)

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Re: My pets
Reply #100 on: January 15, 2012, 05:56:13 PM
Hihi  :D :) cool!  8)  :P

Palm Springs was a place where the rich and famous went to play from Hollywood. In an odd way like where Birba is now, except it's in the middle of the desert. And like Antibes it had a glittery past. These days the most famous name is the child of the former mayor (Sonny Bono and Cher) who appeared on a dance show.

There is a variety show theater there where they have a poodle act which is incredible. I will hunt for a video. Those dogs are walked as a group and I see them often right where I have my morning coffee.
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #101 on: January 15, 2012, 07:22:24 PM
Poodles? Cool!  8) Yes post the video please if you find it! :) Our first doggy was a poodle too and he was the greatest doggy!!!!  :)

We should celebrate Bangkok's birthday but we don't know when he was born as he was a stray. And if we made him a cake, it would have to be made with cat food or tuna. Bangkok doesn't like people food except canned tuna. He's quite fussy about his food. How about your cat? What's his name? Is he fussy about his food?

They couldn't tell you at all how old he was? because we found our cat too (well she found us :) ) so we don't know exactly when she was born but the vet said she was about 2 months old and that was in July so they wrote that her date of birth was May 1. and if you don't know at all you could still make up the date or something. :)
My cat is a girl her name is Nikica (or short just Niki). And no she doesn't like food for people all that much either... except maybe some things made of milk. :) but she likes to eat, she likes all the cat food that we buy for her (but we only buy foods like Hill's or Royal Canin not the cheap ones, maybe that's why she always likes it :) )

I want to post some videos of my pets with the music that I'm playing... :) I hope I can post it today! Or maybe tomorrow.  :P

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #102 on: January 16, 2012, 03:21:44 PM
So I will post a video of my fish now.  :) I put together videos of my fish and another video of me playing Ecossaise by Johann Wilhelm Hässler for the sound (I played that in the summer already).
And this video is especially for one of my fish from this video, and that is the blue one (we just called him Nitko), he died last year and I was very sad, beause he was so beautiful and nice and cute and so brave and he would always come to say hi and give me a kiss, I really loved him a lot! So this is for him!   :)
(oh and if you don't want to listen to me play, you can put it on mute and just watch my fish of course :) )

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 04:49:07 AM
Littletune: That was absolutely beautiful! I loved the piano playing while your fish swam and did their thing. It's like a movie, you know, where there's background music to accompany the action. Without the music, the movie would be really dull so that was a wonderful idea and your music was lovely! I'm very sorry about Nitko. I know how it feels to lose a beloved friend.

Regarding Bangkok, when we caught him, he was already a full grown cat. The vets guessed that he was five years old but they also said that it wasn't really possible to make an accurate guess for a cat. If he was a horse, they could look at his teeth and know his age but with cats, you never know. However, he is incredibly active and that points to a younger cat. We could celebrate his "birthday" on the day we caught him, I suppose. He loves to eat, too, and is always begging but he's very picky and won't eat the better brands. He'll only eat Friskies!

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 08:08:43 PM
Thank you VERY much Candlelightpiano (or Choo Choo) !  :)  :) I'm really glad you liked it!!  :)

And thank you, yes I was really sad about Nitko. He was a really special fish, I mean fish are usually more for themselves and they're not so much like friends like cats and dogs or birds are, but sometimes some fish are really special and they're really happy when they see you and always come close to say hi and give you a kiss, and he was like that. But I hope he had a good and nice life with us!!!!!

Oh really? Your cat doesn't like the better foods? That's funny  :) I thought they would all like the better brands more... but I guess not  :)  :P
Yes that's true you could celebrate his birthday on the day he became your cat! I mean I'm sure that was a really happy day, just like a birthday.  :)

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #105 on: January 18, 2012, 03:08:58 AM

Oh really? Your cat doesn't like the better foods? That's funny  :) I thought they would all like the better brands more... but I guess not  :)  :P

i think only it's probably only for french cats, i don't speak french but i understand cute!lol

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #106 on: January 18, 2012, 05:55:58 AM
Hi Littletune, the video of your fish dancing to your music, mesmerized, is delightful, thank you for sharig...
Enrique, being a cat-lover, I enjoyed insanely the video you post, my daughter, too, is in love with it!!!
I'm sure you'll like this:

if I had a garden I would adopt tons of these fascinating, furry creatures, of every colour, size and age.. But I have only my sprightly, mischievous, adorable Felipe  :'(  :'(  :'(  

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #107 on: January 19, 2012, 03:51:50 AM
Hi Littletune, the video of your fish dancing to your music, mesmerized, is delightful, thank you for sharig...
Enrique, being a cat-lover, I enjoyed insanely the video you post, my daughter, too, is in love with it!!!
I'm sure you'll like this:

if I had a garden I would adopt tons of these fascinating, furry creatures, of every colour, size and age.. But I have only my sprightly, mischievous, adorable Felipe  :'(  :'(  :'(  

oh my he is cute!!

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #108 on: January 19, 2012, 05:37:18 AM
Yes, but he's perfidious: he loves to ruin my recordings at the piano   >:(  >:(  >:( :

(click here)

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #109 on: January 19, 2012, 05:32:45 PM
LITTLETUNE: I used to have an aquarium full of goldfish. I purchased some of them when they were tiny and they grew really big and fat. Some of them were very special to me. They would come up to the glass and give me a kiss! And it was always fun feeding them or just putting my hand on the surface and touching them. I'm sure Nitko enjoyed a very happy, loved life with you.

ENRIQUE: You're so good at finding the cutest videos. I enjoyed this one very much, too. Merci!

MARGHERITA: Felipe is a very cute cat. How old is he? I love your grand piano.

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #110 on: January 19, 2012, 06:14:27 PM
I guess Felipe is 7-8 month old, I don't know for sure beacuse, as I said, he's a stray cat...
Yes, my piano is beautiful, but I inherited it in the most morunful cirmustances of my life. It was my identical  twin's piano. She committed suicide three years ago, after  years of alcholism and depression.
Sorry, it was not my intention to sadden you...

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #111 on: January 19, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
Margherita: I'm so very sorry to hear about your sister. I can imagine how hard it must have been for you to cope with her loss. She must have been a fine pianist to own such a lovely instrument. Well, I'm sure you feel close to her when you're playing on her piano.  And of course, I feel sad about it, very sad, even though I don't know you in person, but I know how much you have grieved. But anytime you love someone, there's always a risk of loss and heartache and if we never want to experience that, we will never have loved.

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #112 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:02 PM
Thank you for your kind words, Choo Choo...
I re-started to play the piano to break a kind of bad spelling. Somehow, I was her and she was me, so whenever I play, I have the illusion that she is still alive....

I'm sorry to have talked about that. This was meant to be a funny thread....

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #113 on: January 19, 2012, 10:39:56 PM
Thank you for your kind words, Choo Choo...
I re-started to play the piano to break a kind of bad spelling. Somehow, I was her and she was me, so whenever I play, I have the illusion that she is still alive....

I'm sorry to have talked about that. This was meant to be a funny thread....
really i can't find a reason why an apology is neccessary, i mean you should not feel sorry one bit for remembering someone so important to you, if anything you honor her and her memory by doing so, and i can't fathom a better way to remember and keep someone's importance alive than to connect with and play something she most certainly must have cherished.

happiness has little relevance outside the context of know true sadness i suppose so to tone down a little bit of the warm fuzzies seems perfectly alright as it allows us to reflect and really appreciate happier times.
_____________________________.
not to sound insensitive but to bring in a happy thought and stay within the thread topic, here's some new animal fun, recent upload by the kids at vw, the dogs barking and paying homage to star wars, this is so great:

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #114 on: January 19, 2012, 10:56:35 PM
Thank you, Enrique.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #115 on: January 19, 2012, 11:36:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your sister also, and have to say I agree completely with enrique..

That aside, and since this is a pet thread.. this is my dog luke, sitting on my cat freya.

This one is, luke, hannah and steffi. Hannah (the black one) lives with us at the moment, we are her foster until she finds a permanent home. Steffi belongs to one of my gf's clients.

This one is freya being a ho-bag. Her favourite way to sleep.

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #116 on: January 20, 2012, 01:33:42 AM
ENRIQUE: Those Star Wars doggies are hilarious. I laughed so much, especially at the end when the Great Dane came in!! Thanks. If only I could sing as well...

AJ:  Your doggies are so cute! What's a ho-bag?

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #117 on: January 20, 2012, 02:35:53 AM
AJ:  Your doggies are so cute! What's a ho-bag?

I was trying to avoid a word thats too vulgar..  I mean to say that if she were a human, being in that pose would mean that she'd be somewhat on display for all the boys, and is not particularly concerned about that. :P

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #118 on: January 20, 2012, 04:19:50 AM
Ha ha ha ha! That's funny! ROFL!!

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #119 on: January 20, 2012, 06:03:32 AM
Aj, Kuke has asounding beautiful eyes, the color of honey, and so expressive: they really "speak"!!

As for Freya, as I'm a cat-lover, I know very well that pose "do me whatever you want, I'm yours"...
Thank for sharing, you made me smile  :)  :)  :)  :)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #120 on: January 20, 2012, 08:52:41 PM
Wow there's a LOT of new post here!!!  8) Thanks everyone for posting pictures and videos of pets!! I really like them they're all soooooooooooo cute!!!  :)  8)

And thank you Costicina for watching my video :) I'm really glad if you liked it! :)

And I'm really sorry about your twin sister  :( Two of my mum's sisters are twins too and one of them died about 3 years ago  :( (she had cancer) and it was really difficult for the other twin sister and now not even a year ago her husband died too (from cancer) and she is sad a lot and cries really a lot of the time...  :(
But she has a cat and he's a really nice and cuddly cat and she also has a really great dog and I hope they will help her feel better soon!!

Thanks for posting everyone I hope I will post some pictures and videos tomorrow too!!  :P  :)

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #121 on: January 20, 2012, 09:39:48 PM
Thank you, Littletune, your a true litle gem....

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
DIFFERENT PET
Reply #122 on: January 21, 2012, 12:24:31 AM
Bangkok is our darling cat but we also consider "Roomba" to be a "pet."

Offline oxy60

• PS Silver Member
Reply #123 on: January 21, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
You have the perfect furniture/house for a Roomba. I'm going to sell mine. We have too much stuff on the floor and we wanted to also use it in an industrial setting. The battery isn't large enough and the dust compartment is too small. It got overfilled and some dust got under one of the control buttons. However the remote will still give all the commands.

I've seen a clip of a cat riding on a Roomba on YouTube.
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."  John Muir  (We all need to get out more.)

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #124 on: January 22, 2012, 07:28:24 PM
i want one of these zebras, super cool pet me thinks

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #125 on: January 22, 2012, 08:00:25 PM
I wonder how do you find such amazing videos!!!! This is absolutely delightful  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #126 on: January 22, 2012, 08:08:04 PM
I wonder how do you find such amazing videos!!!! This is absolutely delightful  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
lol i have yt trained. it's my bitc... ;D

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Re: DIFFERENT PET
Reply #127 on: January 22, 2012, 09:52:49 PM
Bangkok is our darling cat but we also consider "Roomba" to be a "pet."

This is a funny pet and useful I guess! :) What does Bangkok think about Roomba? Is he afraid of it? Or he wants to play with it? I think my cat would probably be a little afraid  :)  :P

That zebra is cool!  8) Are there two people in that or just one?  :-\

(I didn't have time to post my video  ::) maybe I can tomorrow...  :-\ well we'll see  :) )

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #128 on: January 22, 2012, 10:19:16 PM
Thank you, Littletune, your a true litle gem....
:) i'm very sure your sister is still with you!

I have angels of my pets looking after me!
I will post a picture of my doggy... he was like my brother he was with me my whole life and we believe that when he died he made sure we got exactly this doggy that we have now and that they are somehow connected (because of a lot of things that happened):

So this is our first doggy and my angel now: :)

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #129 on: January 22, 2012, 11:20:37 PM
Your doggy is sweet and nice like you. I'm sure he'll be your angel, protecting, comforting and cheering you up!!!!!

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #130 on: January 23, 2012, 01:46:20 AM
LITTLETUNE:  Your angel was beautiful. I lost a beloved dog about ten years ago. We still miss her a lot. She was a lovely blue merle collie. I'll see if I can find a photo of her. I "see" her everywhere in her old favorite places. Bangkok is not afraid of Roomba. At first, he wouldn't even get out of the way when Roomba came charging in! Now, he just walks away and it's like he's saying, "What? You call that a friend for me to play with?"  LOL

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #131 on: January 23, 2012, 01:53:58 AM
I'm posting 2 more pics of luke - because he's awesome. And, because they are pretty hilarious.

Frolicking super happy cartoon-like dog.

Dog with BAT MAN SYMBOL ON CHEST!!!!

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #132 on: January 23, 2012, 07:13:25 AM
They are BEAUTIFUL, both of them!!! I'm essentialy a cat-lover, but your are making me changing my mind: I surprised myself thinking how great it would be to have a dog, too!!!
But living in an apartmente, without a garden, is a big obstacle...

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #133 on: January 23, 2012, 04:53:55 PM
AJ:  Cool photos of Luke, the Batman!! He's really cute! What's your cat's name?

MARGHERITA:  It's definitely harder to live in an apartment with a dog. But at least you don't live in Winnipeg! Imagine having to walk your dog in -30 C temperatures with the wind howling and it feels like -50?  Yeeeeeewwww!! I brought my dog here from California and we both suffered through her two winters here before she passed on. After that, I decided "no more dogs" as long as I live in Winnipeg!!  :(  How do you manage to play your piano in an apartment? I usually practice late at night, from about 10:30 PM to midnight and sometimes going into the wee hours like this morning, till 1 AM and I can imagine people complaining like crazy with me playing so late at night. Oh, I posted two more videos at midnight for my continuing video-thon! Ha ha ha!  I think I'll put everyone to sleep soon. ZZZZZZ.....

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #134 on: January 23, 2012, 07:15:19 PM
@ ajspiano, i'm w u there on the k9, the cat is very cute, but i deinitely connect more with dogs. what can i say,

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #135 on: January 23, 2012, 09:34:10 PM

But as AJ pets prove, dogs and cats can be friends....or not?? :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #136 on: January 23, 2012, 09:45:35 PM
Your doggy is sweet and nice like you. I'm sure he'll be your angel, protecting, comforting and cheering you up!!!!!
LITTLETUNE:  Your angel was beautiful. I lost a beloved dog about ten years ago. We still miss her a lot. She was a lovely blue merle collie. I'll see if I can find a photo of her. I "see" her everywhere in her old favorite places. Bangkok is not afraid of Roomba. At first, he wouldn't even get out of the way when Roomba came charging in! Now, he just walks away and it's like he's saying, "What? You call that a friend for me to play with?"  LOL

Thank you very much!!! :) And Choo Choo sorry about your dog too!!

this is a drawing of me and my doggy :) (I already posted this in a thread for Wolfi once ) :)

Ajspiano your dog and cat are really cute! :) that's a really cool picture where they're both in a box and looking up!  8)  :)

I am a cat and a dog person at the same time! :) would that be kind of like being a girl and a boy at the same time?  :D  :P

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #137 on: January 23, 2012, 09:50:36 PM
No, my dear, it means only that you have a big heart and are a complete, wonderful person!!!!

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #138 on: January 23, 2012, 10:07:57 PM
would that be kind of like being a girl and a boy at the same time?  :D  :P

hahah - no i suspect it is not like that at all :P

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #139 on: January 23, 2012, 10:09:18 PM
No, my dear, it means only that you have a big heart and are a complete, wonderful person!!!!
Thank you!! :)  :)

hahah - no i suspect it is not like that at all :P
:P  :)

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #140 on: January 24, 2012, 01:34:01 AM
I am a cat and a dog person at the same time! :) would that be kind of like being a girl and a boy at the same time?  :D  :P

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFL!!!

Your drawing is really cool. Thanks for your kind words about my dog, Angel. I still feel her presence. I'm both a cat and dog person, just like you. But I'm NOT a girl and a boy at the same time!!!  ROFL!!!!

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #141 on: January 24, 2012, 03:23:01 AM
But as AJ pets prove, dogs and cats can be friends....or not?? :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

My dog is well behaved (usually), and my cat is very tolerant.

Having a dog trainer in the house helps..  We sometimes mind dogs for people when they are away, we had one a while ago that was highly obsessive and would probably have eaten the cat given half a chance. We really had to watch her like a hawk. Within 2 weeks though Bel had them interacting calmly like best friends - pretty amazing.

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #142 on: January 24, 2012, 05:52:22 PM
We sometimes mind dogs for people when they are away, we had one a while ago that was highly obsessive and would probably have eaten the cat given half a chance.

OMG!!!!!!!  I didn't think that would ever happen! I'm quite shocked!!   ::) ::)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #143 on: January 24, 2012, 06:58:07 PM
Well... we were talking about it...and now it happened again... one of my fish died  :'( the cleaning fish... we had him for pretty long time... and he didn't look sick at all... the only thing I noticed was that last week he was hiding more and I didn't see him for a few days and I started to worry but then the next day he was cleaning the front of aquarium (glass) again so I thought Oh I just worry too much he was just hiding and I said to him: oh here you are I was starting to worry where you were! And he looked completely normal... and today I found him laying on his back  :( not looking well at all... :-X I mean he was already dead (probably from yesterday already)  :-\

He was so cute! We called him Čisti (which would mean something like "the clean one" in English. He had really a lot of funny things sticking out on his nose (like little horns) and his tail was kinda funny... it looked like it was about to fall off because it got really thin towards the end but then it got a lot wider again... but of course it never fell off in all the years he was with us. And he really loved eating the fish food that's like in tablets and it falls to the bottom and when other fish wanted to eat it he was trying to make all of them go away. He was really cute. If I can find a good picture of him I'll post it (but I'm not sure if I have it  :-\ ) I mean you can see him a little in my fish video that I posted, but not very well... I'll see if I can find any better pictures or videos... I don't know why but I always start thinking what if we did something wrong and what if we could do something to help him but... it's really difficult with fish... especially if they're hiding most of the time and if they look completely normal when you see them...  :( I will miss him!  :'(

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #144 on: January 24, 2012, 07:50:34 PM
I'm so sorry for Cisti, Littletune!!!! But please, don't feel guilty, I'm sure you have done your best to give him the most comfortable life a fish can dream of....

Anyway I undestand your sorrow: last summer I spent a fortune and did the impossible to save a stray cat: Lina, the sweetest creature of the world. But nothing helped, and the vet decided it was better to put her to sleep. I'll never forget Lina's eyes in her last moments. I wept for weeks...and then adopted Felipe to fill that big void.

Emh...   :-[  This post was meant to comfort you, but I'm afraid I'm worsening your distress. Please, forgive me!!!!

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #145 on: January 24, 2012, 11:39:41 PM
OMG!!!!!!!  I didn't think that would ever happen! I'm quite shocked!!   ::) ::)

hahah - well i may have been exaggerating a little bit, but when she was behaving like that we didnt let her out of our control around the cat so I don't really know what she'd have done.

She could not be within 20m or so of a cat without becoming completely obsessed and focused on it. We would have her on a lead and get her to sit and stay calm near the cat, gradually decreasing the distance between her and the cat. Initially her whole body shook with excitement and she would bark/pull/jump and become frustrated with us for not allowing her to chase the cat.

I got bitten twice because of it.. we think that in her home she essentially held a dominant position over her owners, so she had never experienced being unable to do exactly what she wanted when she wanted.. When she went home the people told us that it was like getting a completely different dog back because of the work we'd done getting her to be calm and focus on us rather than be excited and focus on the world around her..

We are lucky to have a cat that is so tolerent of dogs.. despite all that dogs antics freya always stayed calm and never ran away..

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #146 on: January 26, 2012, 09:09:04 PM
I'm so sorry for Cisti, Littletune!!!! But please, don't feel guilty, I'm sure you have done your best to give him the most comfortable life a fish can dream of....

Anyway I undestand your sorrow: last summer I spent a fortune and did the impossible to save a stray cat: Lina, the sweetest creature of the world. But nothing helped, and the vet decided it was better to put her to sleep. I'll never forget Lina's eyes in her last moments. I wept for weeks...and then adopted Felipe to fill that big void.

Emh...   :-[  This post was meant to comfort you, but I'm afraid I'm worsening your distress. Please, forgive me!!!!

Thank you! well it's nice that you tell people about Lina and that you don't forget her! Was she sick or injured?
(my cat was sick too when we found her - well she found us- but it wasn't so bad that they couldn't help her).

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #147 on: January 26, 2012, 09:58:26 PM
My poor Lina had all the illnesses of the world, from pneumonia (due to a parasite) to a severe, incurable kidney disease; weeks of intravenous drips were useless. She suffered too much, so it was an act of pity to decide for a  letal jab. But I'll never, never  forget her eys  :'(  :'(   :'(  :'( ....

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #148 on: February 10, 2012, 03:25:00 PM
Well I want to post something more happy again... and it's a video I made when we were visiting our relatives and they had three little doggys there and we had our doggy (who is a little dog but compared to their dogs she was kinda big!  ;D ) and I recorded them, specially when my doggy wanted to play with one of their dogs but he was kinda afraid :) (and it's really unusual for my dog to want to play with other dogs usually she only plays with her toys or sometimes with people but not with other dogs!).
and I added music - me playing again  ::) :P Gavotte by C. Gurlitt. (so if you only want to watch cute doggys without me playing turn off the sound  :P )
 :)

Offline starstruck5

• PS Silver Member
Reply #149 on: February 10, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
I don't have any pets these days -I haven't got over losing my parrot - :'(

I still support Hillside Animal Sanctuary though
When a search is in progress, something will be found.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert