Piano Forum

Does Rachmaninoff Touch Your Heart?
Today, with smartwatches and everyday electronics, it is increasingly common to measure training results, heart rate, calorie consumption, and overall health. But monitoring heart rate of pianists and audience can reveal interesting insights on several other aspects within the musical field. Read more >>

Topic: Csardas for 12 pianists + 1 piano = the sound of e pluribus unum  (Read 3026 times)

Offline jk1700

• PS Silver Member
The sound of e pluribus unum... out of many, one... for U.S.A. Independence Day. Anyone else think this is cool?

https://www.tedmed.com/talks/show?id=103843

Offline rachmaninoff_forever

• PS Silver Member
I really like the idea, but I HATE the way they recorded it.

No but yeah, again, I've always wanted to play with like a bunch of pianists on one piano.  That siunds like so much fun!
Live large, die large.  Leave a giant coffin.

Offline jk1700

• PS Silver Member
Applause for the creativity, choreography, joviality, espirit de corps. Plus great fun to see a conservatory piano faculty loosen the cummerbunds and bow ties and demonstrate a point. 12 professionals working harmoniously as 1 in 5' of linear space? Love the arts.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert