Piano Forum

Lucas Debargue - A Matter of Life or Death
Pianist Lucas Debargue recently recorded the complete piano works of Gabriel Fauré on the Opus 102, a very special grand piano by Stephen Paulello. Eric Schoones from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST had a conversation with him. Read more >>

Topic: Clementi capriccio in bflat op 17  (Read 2715 times)

Offline bonnerik

• PS Silver Member
Clementi capriccio in bflat op 17
on: July 12, 2017, 05:14:38 PM
Have been looking for this score for quite long now, still cant find it anywhere. Anyone happen to know where i can get hold of it?😅

Offline dogperson

Offline bonnerik

• PS Silver Member
Re: Clementi capriccio in bflat op 17
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
Ive looked through all the volumes, and the third one twice. Doesnt seem to be in there, or maybe i missed it😵😫

Offline dogperson

Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 09:04:57 AM
According to imslp it is in volume 3....... but this volume does have two parts to it.   If you checked both parts I don't have anything else to recommend 

Offline bonnerik

• PS Silver Member
Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 02:07:32 PM
Yeah i know op. 17 is listed in volume 3, but that one is in d major. A little confused🤔

Offline bonnerik

• PS Silver Member
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
Ok, so nobody seems to know where i can find it😫 Where does one go from here? I have no idea where to turn now haha

Offline visitor

• PS Silver Member
Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 05:01:58 PM
Ok, so nobody seems to know where i can find it😫 Where does one go from here? I have no idea where to turn now haha
you might get in touch with library services at a local university , the librarians are skilled at helping research, they might be able to help you find it, it may be that it is only help in reserve at some university/conservatory library and it may not be available for inter library lending or shipping internationally, or that service may be not be available if you are not a student, but sometimes you get lucky, i bring stuff in from different libraries/music schools all the time via ILL at my local public library, but you'll need research assistance first so you can know what to look for and request. You might also get in touch with a musicology or music history professor or graduate student and see if they are willing to help you.
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert