Piano Forum logo
November 22, 2017, 05:43:26 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

Master Teacher Hans Leygraf’s Fundamental Lessons

A much longed-for documentation of the pianist and piano pedagogue Hans Leygraf’s methodology is now to be found on two DVDs. These recordings, made among a selected few of his students in Salzburg, extends from the appropriate way of touching the keys to interpretation of the music as illustrated by practising compositions of Bach, Chopin and Schubert. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Piano beginners method  (Read 487 times)
wkmt
PS Silver Member

« on: September 16, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »

Last Thursday, at WKMT, we had a pedagogical meeting with some of the teachers, to present the new teaching method for beginners. An easy and fun way to go through from the scratch to Grade 1 level.

http://www.piano-composer-teacher-london.co.uk/single-post/WKMT-Beginners-method
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
klavieronin
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 03:31:04 PM »

Last Tuesday, at my house, I filed my tax return. It was confusing and tedious as ever but I got it done eventually and got a nice big fat return. Just thought I would let everyone know as long as we're posting pointless and irrelevant things here.

wkmt,

Trust me, all this spamming (and overloading your website with keywords) is going to wreak havoc with your SEO. This method of building domain authority is outdated. Search engines are much smarter now and will only penalise you for this sort of thing.
keypeg
PS Silver Member

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:57:14 AM »

The article is basically empty of content.  Your school has changed how it organizes curriculum or syllabus, or something for beginners.

[edited, as I thought about it some more]
wkmt
PS Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 06:14:13 PM »

We are just informing about our new beginners Sybllabus. It has been a big effort to put it together. We will share it with the community. I thought the syllabus was in the link, but most probably we forgot to append it to the post. I will see this done soon.

This is one of those ones I will really appreciate your criticism of. Just give us some time to fix the target post.

Thank you!!!
keypeg
PS Silver Member

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »

I will look forward to reading it when you have it up.
klavieronin
PS Silver Member

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 02:38:48 AM »

I thought the syllabus was in the link, but most probably we forgot to append it to the post.

In that case I apologise for my sarcastic comment above. Please do post the link. I'm very interested to see what you came up with for your new syllabus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: