Piano Forum logo
July 16, 2018, 10:48:08 AM *
   Forum Home   Help Search  

New Piano Design for the Future

It's futuristic, to be sure, but the newest piano design from Gergely Bogányi has several components that hark back to the 19th century. Read more >>

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entertainer  (Read 1362 times)
jono
PS Silver Member

« on: January 03, 2005, 01:34:36 PM »

Hi!  I'm a swedish guy,  ans this is the first time i'm on this site. I don't really know so much about how difficult the pieces i'm playing really is. What about Beethoven's "Moonlight serenade"? I can play that piece but i thought it was quiet easy. But Joplin's "The entertainer" is really difficult i think, i can only play it real slow and not in pace. And what about Schubert's " Moments musicaux op. 94-3"  I'm beginning to learn it now. How difficult are they, compared with the most difficult pianopieces? Or just "ordinary" pianopieces?  How long way have I got to the stage? Try to give an answer please. I hope my english is comprehendable  Wink   

From Jono
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No

Listening to Debussy is like having a midnight bath in a lukewarm augustlake
beethoartok
PS Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:50:35 AM »

as far as the entertainer is concerned...it's probably around high intermediate, once you get the notes down it's not that hard of a piece.
Do you find this post useful? Yes / No
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Need more info or help?

Search pianostreet.com - the web's largest resource of information about piano playing:

Jump to:  

Most popular classical piano composers: