Piano Forum

Lucas Debargue - A Matter of Life or Death
Pianist Lucas Debargue recently recorded the complete piano works of Gabriel Fauré on the Opus 102, a very special grand piano by Stephen Paulello. Eric Schoones from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST had a conversation with him. Read more >>

Topic: Orchestra audio for Saint-Saens Piano Concerto no 2 mv 1  (Read 605 times)

Offline arantanen

• PS Silver Member
Hello.

I'll play Saint-Saens' Piano Concerto no 2 mv 1 during my high school music diploma concert in February. I have been using Tomplay to provide orchestral part's audio for other concertos, but they don't seem to have this one. Can anyone help me find/provide me the orchestral audio for this concerto? Would help me a lot.

For those who are sceptical for my plan: I'll cut off some of the minor sections off, so I have some "room" for my possible errors + I'll have a mixer who'll help with playing the audio etc. (Not the first time doing this ;) )

For those who are interested, here is the full program. (I know it's a bit "mixed", but I chose the pieces that are the most important to me personally)

1. Saint-Saens Piano Concerto no 2 mv 1

2. Mozart Piano Concerto no 23 mv 2

2. Chopin Prelude op 28 no 4

3. Chopin Funeral March

4. Prokofiev Montesques and Capulets