Piano Forum

Enfant Terrible or Childishly Innocent? – Prokofiev’s Complete Piano Works Now on Piano Street
In our ongoing quest to provide you with a complete library of classical piano sheet music, the works of Sergey Prokofiev have been our most recent focus. As one of the most distinctive and original musical voices from the first half of the 20th century, Prokofiev has an obvious spot on the list of top piano composers. Welcome to the intense, humorous, and lyrical universe of his complete Sonatas, Concertos, character pieces, and transcriptions! Read more >>

Topic: Kinderszenen nr 1-7  (Read 2605 times)

Offline daniloperusina

• PS Silver Member
Kinderszenen nr 1-7
on: May 10, 2006, 02:58:50 PM
Thanks for lending an ear, any sort of comment welcome!

Offline piano121

• PS Silver Member
Re: Kinderszenen nr 1-7
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 09:50:20 PM
Listening to your recording now. nice work here. You did very well, booth on playing and recording. It sounds very professional. I enjoyed your Beethoven very much as well. I hope to reach your level in teh future, ;D prety neat playng. Thanks for sharing
C.

Offline nicco

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 09:59:29 PM
First of all, you play wonderful with a very good piano touch :)

hasche-mann was a bit slow for me. nr 4 lacked some passion, it was very straight forward. In general i would like to hear a clearer melodyline in the right hand. I advise to see the movie horowitz in vienna, where he plays the kinderszenen with such unbelievable passion, really a source for inspiration :)

but hey, you play very well, thank you for posting ;)
"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline el nino

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 11:10:53 PM
okay,me again ;D and again i like your playing and your touch as somebody already mentioned.if i play this piece,i wouldnt do all the same,but i also like your way of interpretiation.still,schumann and his "repetitions of every melody" i think should be played with more coulours...anyway,compliments in general and im looking forward to the other part of the piece..
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert