Piano Forum

Does Rachmaninoff Touch Your Heart?
Today, with smartwatches and everyday electronics, it is increasingly common to measure training results, heart rate, calorie consumption, and overall health. But monitoring heart rate of pianists and audience can reveal interesting insights on several other aspects within the musical field. Read more >>

Topic: beethoven's waldstein  (Read 3364 times)

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
beethoven's waldstein
on: January 27, 2007, 11:14:32 PM
this is for a laugh.  i haven't played it in awhile - but decided tonight to make a go of it again.  the second slower movement might be better.

Offline imbetter

• PS Silver Member
Re: beethoven's waldstein
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:21:27 PM
wow that was great. You had a lot of expression. But your first movement was WAY too slow, and they're were various parts were you stumbled a little bit. Keep up the good work!
"My advice to young musicians: Quit music! There is no choice. It has to be a calling, and even if it is and you think there's a choice, there is no choice"-Vladimir Feltsman

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 11:50:22 PM
you can say that again (both playing slow and making mistakes) but it's my way of getting motivated again.  to just go for it.  here's the second and third. ignore the third.  it's quite a joke.

Offline imbetter

• PS Silver Member
Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 11:59:52 PM
ok thanks. I heard on youtube that I can make recordings with my digital camera. If that's true and it works ill post soem stuff.
"My advice to young musicians: Quit music! There is no choice. It has to be a calling, and even if it is and you think there's a choice, there is no choice"-Vladimir Feltsman
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert