Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: Chopin - Op.28 n.4  (Read 4482 times)

Offline pianist_on_the_ocean

• PS Silver Member
Chopin - Op.28 n.4
on: June 01, 2009, 04:20:38 PM
This is a piece that I LOVE but unfortunately some hammers of my piano have to be changed, so I recorded it with all my heart altough the result. I hope you like it anyway.

p.s. I don't want to destroy Chopin beacause he'is my favourite composer, so if I did, advise me please!  ;)

Offline piano_teacher55

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin - Op.28 n.4
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 05:25:04 PM
You say you love Chopin, but I think that is your Chopin little rough. You need to learn how to play the sound more beautiful and with much more tone nuances. Good wishes!

Offline go12_3

• PS Silver Member
Re: Chopin - Op.28 n.4
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 04:19:23 AM
Say, Pianist,  I listened to your piece here.  You have the right idea of expressing yourself in this wonderful piece.  Now, keep the tempo steady all the way through.  And the RH, tone it down on some of the passages and keep it more legato and steady also.  You have a nice feel for this piece and keep working on it and it will turn out real nice.   :)

best wishes,

go12_3
Yesterday was the day that passed,
Today is the day I live and love,Tomorrow is day of hope and promises...

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert