Piano Forum

International Piano Day 2024
Piano Day is an annual worldwide event that takes place on the 88th day of the year, which in 2024 is March 28. Established in 2015, it is now well known across the globe. Every year it provokes special concerts, onstage and online, as well as radio shows, podcasts, and playlists. Read more >>

Topic: Mozart-Sonata k533/494 part I  (Read 5352 times)

Offline inicolae

• PS Silver Member
Mozart-Sonata k533/494 part I
on: March 29, 2007, 10:24:30 AM
Please comment.

Offline pianistimo

• PS Silver Member
Re: Mozart-Sonata k533/494 part I
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:24:46 PM
way to go!!!  my only advice is to occasionally bring out the left hand parts as melodically (or strongly) as the right.  you are just a tiny bit rh heavy.  seek a bit of balance between the two -even if you have a lot of melody in the rh.  highlight with yellow marker the parts that you want to have a 'conversation' with - between the rh and lh.  it will make it like one long conversation between rh and lh. 

Offline piano121

• PS Silver Member
Re: Mozart-Sonata k533/494 part I
Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 02:17:20 AM
Wow... realy nice! :D You have a beautifull phrasing, very delicate touch. I like the dinamics. Itīs very suitable to Mozartīs stile. I like the clarity of your LH. Even though pianistimo mentioned that in some parts you would bring it up a little, I like the way you are doing avery thing clear, even if itīs on the background. The scales, and Alberti bass, are very clear. I think itīs very easy on Mozart when you play the LH softer, to end up havin some parts a little messed up, and you sort of donīt listen it at all. But you did it all right. Keep it up.

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert