Piano Forum

Inspired by Mozartís Piano
The Harvard professor Robert Levin is considered to be one of the most important Mozart researchers of our time. Now he has recorded Mozartís piano sonatas on the composerís own instrument. Mario-Felix Vogt from the German/Dutch magazine PIANIST spoke with him about ornamentation, knee pedals and the influence of C.P.E. Bach. Read more >>

Topic: Help me on a little part of my song  (Read 1405 times)

Offline olivierf

• PS Silver Member
Help me on a little part of my song
on: May 13, 2004, 12:49:50 PM
Hello,
I'm a new beginner in piano but I write songs since a long time ago. On one of my last song, I must write a piano part during about 10 secs. The song is pop/rock and there is a break part to change atmosphere of the song. The break part should be composed with piano. I can't do this song ... it's too hard for me.

Is anybody can help me to record this in midi ? I have the midi file with the main chords wroten.
Thanks a lot,
Olivier

Offline donjuan

• PS Silver Member
Re: Help me on a little part of my song
Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 03:07:09 AM
The piano is a great tool for composing music.  When you say "song" you are refering to singing right?  If you have been composing a while, I don't know why you cant write out a "piano part"  Can you explain your situation a little better?  

As for midi recordings, I hope you have been using software for your computer that help put together music.  If not, you should be able to buy it at a computer store or online..
donjuan
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert