Piano Forum

Remembering the great Maurizio Pollini
Legendary pianist Maurizio Pollini defined modern piano playing through a combination of virtuosity of the highest degree, a complete sense of musical purpose and commitment that works in complete control of the virtuosity. His passing was announced by Milan’s La Scala opera house on March 23. Read more >>

Topic: How are you doing right now ?  (Read 47384 times)

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Re: How are you doing right now ?
Reply #750 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:32 PM
I think if you can play op. 58, you can play that too :)
yes and I'm sure that it sounds much better than Birba thinks it does!! Like always!!  :)

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #751 on: January 23, 2012, 01:48:31 AM
yes and I'm sure that it sounds much better than Birba thinks it does!! Like always!!  :)

So true, LittleTune. Birba sets extremely high standards for himself! I'm sure it sounds much better than he thinks. I would love to hear him play that sonata. It's one of my favorites.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #752 on: January 23, 2012, 05:12:46 AM
Do you know that the morning of the vocal competition last Saturday, I literally hid under the covers with the blankets over my head for about 2 hours?  It was so cozy and safe and I listened to some music and thought about things ...

I have prepared my packet for the Aretha Franklin Opera Singer lottery, which I will send out tomorrow.  I happen to have two contrasting tracks (we converted my videos into audio only tracks), sung in a Hall that I love, in a performance situation with an accompanist, as a result of singing in that competition last weekend without having had to specially hire any of that out ;D.  Thanks ;D.

I'll send that out tomorrow, which feels really good to be moving forward, and do the next thing in line!  

WOOT!

"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline jesc

• PS Silver Member
Reply #753 on: January 23, 2012, 05:33:09 AM
Seems the community is doing just fine.

me... not quite.

So many things to do, one of them is research in two different directions (about neural systems), another is my upcoming piano recital. Also there's the class I'm teaching and I'm getting worried cause I don't like failing students but it seems it's a reality I have to do by the end of the semester.

Good thing the community here seems to be doing well. I'm not a personal type of guy and I view pianostreet as a whole community which I interact with. TBH most of my replies are actually aimed at the "pianostreet community". Even with specific suggestions for a user, I view my suggestions as part of an archive that future users will have access to in the future.

It's the way I operate, I feel very comfortable dealing with a whole community than a single person (even in hostility lol). That's why I interpret this thread as "How's the community is doing.".

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #754 on: January 23, 2012, 03:17:25 PM
Just a few minutes ago I nearly chickened out while trying to kill a cockroach. I was so freaked out I was on the verge of scream the lung out of myself but it was the dead of night so I knew better. I smacked the cockie a few times but it was still moving. That part freaked me out. I applied more force but still it was moving. Finally, I dug my palm into my sneakers and fully smacked on it, hitting it a few times until it was on it's belly and dead. I used something like 5 layers of tissue to cover the dead cockie. I'm so traumatised by it.  ;D Such a coward I am...

A few weeks ago, my sister was in her bedroom. All of a sudden I heard a loud shriek emitting from her room. She freaked out from just the sight of a cockroach. She collided her leg against her bedside table, resulting in a few bruises. ouch. Our house must being having a cockroach infestation...hmm.

Did you know, cockroaches can survive a few days without it's head and survive a full nuclear blast? If memory serves this is accurate. I read it in a book.

JL
Funny? How? How am I funny?

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #755 on: January 23, 2012, 09:24:24 PM
Very tired already!  ::)  :P and I would rather not have read that detailed description of killing that bug!  ::)  :-X although of course I understand it must be horrible to have those bugs in your house and I hope I never have anything like that.... but still it was kinda disturbing to me...
And no I don't believe they could live for days without a head!  ::) I mean really what would be the point of that? it would be useful if they could grow a new head after a few days I guess, but just to live for a few days without the head and then what??  ???
Oh our downstairs neighbour is completely crazy again!!!  ::)

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #756 on: January 23, 2012, 11:34:04 PM
It happened again today.

I had a piece of music running through my head.  I pick up the mp3 player and just hit play.  Somehow it randomly picked a track, selecting from the entire mp3 player which has several thousdand tracks on it.  You know which track it picked too.  A different piece than last time, but the same piece that was going through my mind just before.  It wasn't already playing this time. 

Pretty strange.  It picked another random track after that and then stayed on that CDs playlist.
Favorite new teacher quote -- "You found the only possible wrong answer."

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #757 on: January 24, 2012, 07:20:30 PM
Well I guess you're getting some special powers Bob!  :)
Sometimes I feel like I have some too!  8)

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #758 on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:26 PM
Sometimes I feel like I have some too!  8)

Perhaps you do!

Well, I am starting to become relieved about job-related matters, at least *more* relieved.  Haven't been sure what's going on with the school job AND have had some vacancies in my private studio become available ... BUT, it looks like I'll very likely have 4-5 classes next semester (which starts just next Friday), too, which is VERY GOOD  :o.  I just heard from the Principal about one part of that.  That's the same amount of classes as I've had this past semester.  Still more to have work out, but perhaps puzzle pieces are fitting together.  The concert went really well in some respects, there was a HUGE turnout of parents, which made a big impression.  Musically, lots to improve upon  :P.  

*such a sleepless night last night*
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving"  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline birba

• PS Silver Member
Reply #759 on: January 26, 2012, 07:05:48 AM
I think if you can play op. 58, you can play that too :)
So you figured it out.   :-[
But the fourth movement defies any sort of classic technical preparation for the piece.  I'm trying to work it out in sections.  The pedaling is vital in this movement.  I'd say it's 75% of the success of the execution.  And then I still have ringing in my ears Michelangeli at the Vatican in 1981 or thereabouts and it's like "chi mi lo fa fare?!?!?"...  :'(

Offline costicina

• PS Silver Member
Reply #760 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:23 AM
C'mon, Birba, of course you can do it  ;)!!
And competing with Michelangeli (one of the top pianist of the 20th century)  is not fair.. With this attitude, none of us would dare to approach any piece...
 Listening to Lisista's performance of the REV, I should commit suicide, or sell my Steinway and spend the money in things at my level (jewels, shoes, dresses  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D )

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #761 on: January 30, 2012, 11:08:14 AM
Today is the last of our end of year holidays and yesterday was the Chinese new year. We went out and saw the parade. It was like 2 hours long and involved 2900 volunteers. Massive crowd too but nothing compared to new years eve celebrations.
Sometimes I wish there was no such things as school. It's a tragedy to be educated by some jerk who doesn't know what they're talking about half the time and having to be corrected by a student every now and then. That's the math teacher and we're in the top class.

JL

Offline tombowler

• PS Silver Member
Reply #762 on: January 30, 2012, 11:30:16 AM
our CNY parade is never very popular because it's too cold! St Patricks day is good here if its nice but again there's always lots of rain around in mid-march so there is always the chance of it being a washout.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #763 on: February 02, 2012, 03:10:17 AM
I'm thinking about preparing my first half and half recital:  Half piano, half voice.  First half piano, second half voice ... I'd like to do each separately, too, of course, but half-and-half seems so much like me and it seems like it would be really fun to do, and maybe something unique for the audience to watch and listen to.

*strokes beard*

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #764 on: February 02, 2012, 04:28:57 AM
You could alternate them too.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #765 on: February 02, 2012, 04:49:13 AM
You could alternate them too.

That would actually be pretty cool, too, so it's like they are more just one thing working together.  I'm just thinking about my pianist, though (while I'm singing)... that means s/he'd have to be backstage or on stage the whole time vs. just one half, which if it were somebody I liked would be OK (or maybe even amazing, depending on the person  ;D), but would s/he like that?  hmmm.... this is seeming so fun.

*dreams*

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #766 on: February 02, 2012, 04:55:36 AM
I'm just thinking about my pianist, though (while I'm singing)

I gather its too big an ask for you to sing and play at the same time? I think that would be quite hard for music outside the jazz/popular realm..

Offline Bob

• PS Silver Member
Reply #767 on: February 02, 2012, 05:03:19 AM
You could walk offstag, do an instant costume change like this youtube video has, turn right around, and walk back out.  Make the audience start wondering if it's actually two different people doing the recital.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #768 on: February 02, 2012, 05:44:53 AM
I gather its too big an ask for you to sing and play at the same time? I think that would be quite hard for music outside the jazz/popular realm..

That would be pretty crazy.  If I ever do that, it probably wouldn't be for awhile.  I'm not sure I have the desire, either, but I might grow into it.  Does an audience really even want to see that? hmmm...

You could walk offstag, do an instant costume change like this youtube video has, turn right around, and walk back out.  Make the audience start wondering if it's actually two different people doing the recital.

haha ... that's insane.  I have to admit that even I am a little mystified (she who does not easily feel mystified by "magic" acts (not that I know how they work)).  *thinks it through*

She's got to be wearing all those outfits plus skin suits all at once.  Or what ?

Offline ajspiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #769 on: February 02, 2012, 05:52:52 AM
Does an audience really even want to see that?

If I was in the audience I would be exceedingly impressed..  I assume that the average person would not realise the jump in difficulty between that kind of coordination and playing an Alicia keys tune though.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #770 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:11 AM
If I was in the audience I would be exceedingly impressed..  I assume that the average person would not realise the jump in difficulty between that kind of coordination and playing an Alicia keys tune though.

It would be a bit acrobatic  :P (though some Art Songs might not be as much as Arias).  I'd have to have the piano at a different angle.  I don't think that would be as fun for me, either, but yeah, still not for a long time.  I think it's probably at least pretty unique still to sing and play Classical music in the same recital, even if not simultaneously!

Offline goldentone

• PS Silver Member
Reply #771 on: February 02, 2012, 08:32:56 AM
I think it's probably at least pretty unique still to sing and play Classical music in the same recital, even if not simultaneously!

Yes, it would be!  

And if you added improvising to it, that would blow their lid off yet more. :)

The New York Times Presents:

*The Amazing Karli*
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #772 on: February 02, 2012, 05:40:44 PM
GREAT! I just returned from a week in Jamaica. Had a great time swimming in the clear waters of the Caribbean and taking long walks on the white sandy beach. Here's a very talented singing duo with one of my favorite songs: Jamaican Farewell.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #773 on: February 02, 2012, 07:31:01 PM
Well this week seemed really loooong and difficult!!! BUT I am happy because I did great on my geometry math test!!!!!!!!!!!  :P  8) Yes I found out today I got a 5!!!! (that's the highest grade here) yes!!! I finally learned geometry really well for the first time in my life!  :P  :P I guess it was about time!!! I wasn't even sure I could do it, but I did it! And like really, I really get it for the first time!  :)  :P The test seemed so easy ! :P I couldn't believe it! And also I have a 5 if you count all the grades (or percents) from this year together!!  :)  :P  8)

But I am very tired from this week, but it doesn't matter!!  :P

Offline candlelightpiano

• PS Silver Member
Reply #774 on: February 03, 2012, 05:27:49 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, LITTLETUNE! I and everyone else here knew you could do it!!  You deserve a good long rest now.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #775 on: February 03, 2012, 07:06:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, LITTLETUNE! I and everyone else here knew you could do it!!  You deserve a good long rest now.

Thank you!!!  :) :) Yes I hope I'll get some rest during the weekend! I thought I would have to practice math during the weekend again but now I don't have to (beacuse I'm not in between grades or anything)!!!!!!!!  :P

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #776 on: February 06, 2012, 03:53:04 AM
Yes, it would be!  

And if you added improvising to it, that would blow their lid off yet more. :)

The New York Times Presents:

*The Amazing Karli*

:) - That would be really fun to do.  There are different concerts that I feel would be pretty cool to give.  One would be some of my own works and then maybe a little improvising, too.  Something I'd truly like to program sometime is Journey.  I've been listening to it so many times over these years and have been growing with it, and I know I need to write it (and refine/better define it).  As you mention, though, it would also be really cool to include some improvisation in a "regular" concert of mine, too.  

Offline goldentone

• PS Silver Member
Reply #777 on: February 06, 2012, 09:40:37 AM
:) - That would be really fun to do.  There are different concerts that I feel would be pretty cool to give.  One would be some of my own works and then maybe a little improvising, too.  Something I'd truly like to program sometime is Journey.  I've been listening to it so many times over these years and have been growing with it, and I know I need to write it (and refine/better define it).  As you mention, though, it would also be really cool to include some improvisation in a "regular" concert of mine, too.  

Of course, in its purest sense I'd say, you can't define Journey because of its nature. :)

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #778 on: February 06, 2012, 11:13:45 PM
Of course, in its purest sense I'd say, you can't define Journey because of its nature. :)

Well, even though I'd love to just agree, in reality, there are different ways I could take that.  One way is in considering the nature of a Journey, and in this case, for me, a very large one.  My impression is that the nature of that journey has been definable only by itself and with every step taken, the destination being unclear, exactly, and therefore giving more mystery to each step AS I've taken them.  However, if that music were a particular Journey, or a particular aspect/part of a bigger Journey (which I believe it is), then it may be possible to see it in a more complete form, to understand what each facet represents as it relates to the whole, and to understand it more fully in retrospect (hopefully my Journey will continue even if I write out this music and see it in retrospect!).  In the case of this composition in particular, its effect on my life has been somewhat prophetic, in that I believe it came at a time that I couldn't comprehend it humanly, and details my journey to reaching a point where you could say that I do come to understand it.  In a sense, it came as a guide and has acted as a guide to the point of being able to write it with understanding.  It's as though I've finally reached, in real time, an understanding or a demonstrated living of the end of that particular journey (woah, this is a little scary to talk about).  

hmmm ... :) - I am going to start writing it, right now.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #779 on: February 08, 2012, 04:46:50 AM
Well, after talking with my folks this evening, combined with some other things, I *believe* I'm feeling something settling in a way where I'm ready to take a huge forward motion.  This is good.

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #780 on: February 09, 2012, 02:07:12 AM
My forearm muscles and abs  hurt a lot after doing pushups and using your abs to raise your legs and lower it without touching the floor (I don't know what that is called). I can't bend my forarms nor straighten them. They hurt. My teacher said the pain is very common and it will go away in 3 days.

JL

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #781 on: February 10, 2012, 11:41:43 PM
I am doing OK - I had my four classes at the school today, which is the second day of the new semester.  They are going pretty well, and I'm doing a lot better job this semester as I better know how to organize and I am putting more time into it.  Would you like to know something?  Last week I composed a violin piece for my little violin class, and I like the little piece a lot.  But do you know what?  My continuing violin class got combined with the beginner violin class, and so I had to compose something that everybody could play together and that was a fun challenge.  We are also working on a rendition of Ode To Joy, to which I added a complete beginner part (OK, it's just open strings ... but they are sort of cello-like).  And today I had them all facing me like they were a choir, and I was standing in front of them with my own violin and my music stand and I was leading them, and I almost started to cry while we were playing.  And it felt a little bit like an orchestra and when I was composing that piece for them (I call it "Dark Night"  :-) I felt a little bit like I was composing a symphony and it felt really so good.

Today in choir, we started on our Sound of Music music, since we will do a couple of scenes and we sang Edelweiss and I almost wanted to cry again with all of us singing together.  I don't know what it is, but there can just be something so beautiful about that experience with these kids and me just making music together.  I have had sometimes very difficult times letting myself fully shift into focusing on a job like that, but it's quite rewarding to have those experiences.  Of course, it's not like we are making these huge sound achievements, it's just it's good enough for the idea to be there and there is something about the presence of each of us being together in music.  I feel quite grateful.

Offline ryanbrian

• PS Silver Member
Reply #782 on: February 13, 2012, 06:16:06 PM
Now I feel kind a sick and my stomach hurts!  Roll Eyes I don't know what's wrong with me now. I think It might have an allergy to the end of holidays because last week we had gone to low temperature area.

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #783 on: February 13, 2012, 09:52:58 PM
Now I feel kind a sick and my stomach hurts!  Roll Eyes I don't know what's wrong with me now. I think It might have an allergy to the end of holidays because last week we had gone to low temperature area.

I guesses yous needs mores practicings at the piano  ;D!  Ok, but really, I hope you feel better soon!

Would "you" like to know something pretty cool?  I was perusing YAP tracker a few weeks back, an online singer's agent type dealiobob, and saw an ad for an Opera Co. in NY, running La Traviata in the Spring.  The first step was to send an email with headshot, resume, and YouTube link if possible, just to even possibly get an audition slot.  I thought "What the hayflower, I have all of that just sitting right here and ready to go.  I'll just send this along and see what happens!"  ... I was just kind of curious.  Well, no word for awhile.

But, today (just minutes ago), I just got an email from them, and do you know what??  They want me for one of the lead roles!!!  :o  8)  OK, that's actually a total joke!  I just thought that would be fun to say.  But, here is what they really did say.  They said they are overwhelmed with the response (yadda yadda, yawn) and that all the audition slots for lead are taken at the time, but wanted to know if I would like to audition for chorus.  She was really nice and was wanting my continued interest and wanting to know if that's what I'd like to do, so on and so forth.  Just let her know, she says!  Well, ok, that's not the world's most exciting news, but I kind of wondered if I wouldn't even get a slight notice in any way from them (or anybody in the world!), since it was in NY and all, and it's not exactly a small production.  Of course, I don't think there's any way I'm doing that  :P, but somehow I liked that they emailed me back and that I actually got *some* sort of audition slot, despite my little, Opera-related resume that doesn't generally blare out to people to believe in me.  hmmm ... well, anyway, it's just a slightly cool, little thing (I think it's little, anyway - right?  Although I guess this is the sort of thing I'm supposed to be doing and starting to have on my resume ... ), and makes me feel like going ahead with this other thing I was thinking about, if it's still happening.

hmmm ... I haven't emailed her back yet and I probably won't just yet.  I am a little bit getting curious what would happen ... but that certainly wasn't in my "plan" ... hmmmm

Bye!

IS IT NEXT MONDAY YET!?  :o :-* :'(

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #784 on: February 14, 2012, 05:54:09 PM
Now I feel kind a sick and my stomach hurts!  Roll Eyes I don't know what's wrong with me now. I think It might have an allergy to the end of holidays because last week we had gone to low temperature area.

this... was the second thing I once said (except for that last part about temperature area???  ??? ) and I mean I hope what i said didn't sound so confusing as this but.... I would really like to know what is the point of doing this... spam right??

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #785 on: February 14, 2012, 07:05:49 PM
m1469 your students are really lucky to have you for a teacher! I'm jealous!!  :(  >:(  :P  :)

And I guess I'm doing ok just tired again  ::) and feeling bad for not practicing piano enough!  :-\ but next week i have winter holidays!!  8)
But I am worried now about my guinea pig  :-\ tomorrow we will probably take her to the vet because she has a lump somewhere under her arm (on the back side)...  :-\  :-\

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #786 on: February 16, 2012, 09:55:08 PM
m1469 your students are really lucky to have you for a teacher! I'm jealous!!  :(  >:(  :P  :)

Thank you, Littletune, for the nice thoughts!  I feel genuinely blessed to have students :).

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #787 on: February 20, 2012, 09:00:33 PM
Thank you, Littletune, for the nice thoughts!  I feel genuinely blessed to have students :).
:)  :)

Well ... I'm sleepy again  ::) (I'm not really a very sleepy person even though I say I'm sleepy a lot of times here  :P )... but today was kinda difficult because we had to leave my guinea pig at the vet cause they took some cells from her lump to see what it was. And so I was sooo worried all the time from 11 am till 6.30 pm when we got her back... and at 5pm till 6 pm I had my piano lesson (even though we have winter holidays now  :P ) so I was worried ALL that time!!!!!!!!!!! and I couldn't eat cause I felt sick... and they still didn't tell us anything they said they would call us (well my mum) sometime this week. So I'm still very worried!  :-\ but my guinea pig looks completely normal and happy...  :)

Well so... it's cool I have holidays and also I'm happy cause my piano teacher said I finaly got better at that second movement of Sonatina, there are still some things I have to correct but mostly it's A LOT better than it was!  :)  8)
And I also know when my next recital will be... on March 18 and I know what I will be playing (that arrangement of The fifth Nocturne).

Oh our downstairs neighbour went completely crazy and it really bothers the neighbours who live one floor below her, cause she's banging all the time at different hours... and the wife had surgery and she gets really scared so her husband came to talk to my dad about what we could do to make her stop because all the neighbours on this side of our aparment building can hear her (he went to talk to all of them) and he said he was afraid to go talk to the crazy woman again cause he was afraid she would attack him with a knife or something...well my parents say she wouldn't do that but she really scares me too!!! so my dad promissed he would go to the police agian... so he went today.... I hope that won't make her even more angry!!!!!!!  :-\ what if she goes completely crazy and kills us all?! well my parents laugh when I say that but... I don't know...  :-\ she scares me cause she seems so crazy!!!  :-\

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #788 on: February 20, 2012, 11:02:51 PM
m1469 your students are really lucky to have you for a teacher! I'm jealous!!  :(  >:(  :P  :)

I would like m1469 as a teacher. Especially if I was allowed to stay for tea.

Thal
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline ahinton

• PS Silver Member
Reply #789 on: February 21, 2012, 08:24:48 AM
I don't imagine that she'd come to Gravesend for that purpose, but you could always pop across the pond...

Best,

Alistair
Alistair Hinton
Curator / Director
The Sorabji Archive

Offline pianoplayjl

• PS Silver Member
Reply #790 on: February 21, 2012, 11:54:09 AM
I have to join the choir in my school because I take up music as a subject and all music students are required to join an ensemble group which I haven't. Compulsory. It sucks since I am no good at singing and everyone mocks my voice. If only I played another instrument....But singing is easier than other bands. I heard form my teacher I only had to hum, or even pretend singing, something like lip synching. But I don't want to embarass myself in front of the whole school.

JL

Offline m1469

• PS Silver Member
Reply #791 on: February 23, 2012, 06:39:34 AM

Thal

:) - yeah, you are allowed :).

I don't imagine that she'd come to Gravesend for that purpose, but you could always pop across the pond...

Best,

Alistair

Maybe one day there will be a PianoStreet party.

Offline hastur

• PS Silver Member
Reply #792 on: February 27, 2012, 11:39:39 AM
I'm doing pretty well, everything considered. And, it looks like I'm finally going to move out of this hell-hole I've been living at for almost half a year now. Pretty excited!
My current to-do list:
* Yann Tiersen
~ La Valse d'Amélie
* Beethoven
~ "Pathétique" II. Adagio
* Petzold
Menuet in G minor (BWV 115)
* Satie
- Gymnopédie No. 3

Offline hastur

• PS Silver Member
Reply #793 on: March 01, 2012, 07:58:46 PM
Seems like I'm catching another cold... hoping this one doesn't last two weeks like my last cold did. Made a practice schedule for me to try help create more discipline in my day-to-day life. Hoping I can keep up with it despite these shenanigans.
My current to-do list:
* Yann Tiersen
~ La Valse d'Amélie
* Beethoven
~ "Pathétique" II. Adagio
* Petzold
Menuet in G minor (BWV 115)
* Satie
- Gymnopédie No. 3

Offline 49410enrique

• PS Silver Member
Reply #794 on: March 02, 2012, 01:56:00 PM
sleepy but better after watching this oldy/favorite. i love dog butt face! one of the funniest ever!

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #795 on: March 13, 2012, 10:12:59 PM
I only have time now to say that I'm REALLYYYY HAPPY!!! :) :) because my guinea pig is back home and her surgery went well!!!!!! she had surgery yesterday but she had to stay there over night cause they were afraid of bleeding but today in the evening we got her back!!! :) :) :) And my cat and my dog were really happy to see her too and specially my cat is now besides her all the time and looking after her they're cute they gave eachother kisses too!!  :)  :)  8)

Offline thalbergmad

• PS Silver Member
Reply #796 on: March 13, 2012, 10:59:25 PM
That is lovely little one.

Thal :-*
Curator/Director
Concerto Preservation Society

Offline pianowolfi

• PS Silver Member
Reply #797 on: March 14, 2012, 01:07:17 PM
Yippieh yippieh, I've got my Macky booky backy!!!! :D :D :D :D

Offline johnsondepp

• PS Silver Member
Reply #798 on: March 16, 2012, 12:44:03 PM
Right now I am playing a game of  instrument playing with my friends and I have chosen to play Piano because this is my favourite instrument and I play it wonderfully.

Offline littletune

• PS Silver Member
Reply #799 on: March 17, 2012, 06:46:52 PM
That is lovely little one.

Thal :-*

Thank you Thal!!  :)  :P Well yesterday we were worried about my guinea pig again because she didn't want to eat anything. But today we took her to the vet again and he said he didn't see there would be anything wrong and then she also started eating again!  :)  :) we stopped giving her one medication (cause the vet said we should try that) because she has 4 different medications!!! and today we gave her only three of them cause it looked like her tummy was hurting yesterday and she looks like she's feeling better!  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
For more information about this topic, click search below!

Logo light pianostreet.com - the website for classical pianists, piano teachers, students and piano music enthusiasts.

Subscribe for unlimited access

Follow us

Piano Street Digicert